Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

Excellent Value and Quality for Price Point

I like to try out a lot of different shampoos, but when my hair feels friend/damaged, I always end up tossing this duo in my cart. The product cleans my hair without leaving my scalp dried out, and the conditioner is just heavenly. I think I'd pick this over luxury brands, if given the choice.

• Yooperchick906 By  Yooperchick906
    06.21.18

Great for color treated hair

This is an excellent product for anyone who color treats their hair. I find that helps hydrate my damaged hair.

• CoxCrewReviews By  CoxCrewReviews
    07.02.16

Perfect Summer Hair

I love this shampoo & conditioner. I always use it in the winter and the summer as that seems to be when my hair needs the most help. The shampoo & conditioner do take about 3 washed before really notice a difference but when you do your amazed. It makes my thick full heavy hair feel so light and shiny. I love how I only need a little bit of conditioner; even for my long hair I use the same amount of conditioner as I do shampoo so they both last longer and run out at the same time unlike others were I always have shampoo left over when I run out of conditioner.

• DecentlyOrganized By  DecentlyOrganized
    03.04.16

I absolutely love this product. My hair was so dry and damaged due to being over processed. I love to curl and straighten my hair a lot. Which means it dries out easily and needs to be trimmed often. However, since using both Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner for a month I have noticed my hair is so much healthier. Just after one use my hair was smoother, had less frizz and looked radiant. My hair has never looked better. I am very pleased with this product!