Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash | SheSpeaks

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

Definitely recommend

Leaves skin not only feeling clean ( no weird residue) but leaves it smelling great and super soft!!!

• Jdemirali By  Jdemirali
    08.05.19

Great, but not great for you

This really doesn't have the best ingredients as far as "clean beauty" goes, but I can't help myself! This is a classic; a timeless staple. People basically associate this scent as a part of my natural smell now. I also buy the matching deodorant.

• Nicoleslayer By  Nicoleslayer
    07.20.19

Smells great

I buy this because my daughter and I both have eczema. Plus I'd rather use a body wash that is creamy than bar soap. This Dove body wash smells really good. Your skin feels so soft after using it. It also is very creamy and lathers well. The smell is light and doesn't knock you out like some others. It doesn't affect our eczema either.

• Cagalli33 By  Cagalli33
    07.18.19

Balances my skin

I literally hoard this product, not only it smells great (fresh from the shower), it feels great because it contains moisturizers. The skin should be balanced; not oily nor dry. If it is oily or dry, breakouts happen. This product balances out the skin. I buy it in Costco because they sell it cheaper there since it's in bulk.

• KKate94 By  KKate94
    07.16.19

Great product

I love this product. I got the cucumber cent and it was amazing and the scent and softness stayed on my skin all day. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful and this wash was perfect.

• Kimberzx3 By  Kimberzx3
    05.24.19

This has a fresh smell but I don?t like the way it felt washing my body. Didn?t feel clean

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    04.23.19

Nice and refreshing

This body wash is nice and refreshing very hydrating lathers great and smells wonderful leaves your skin nice and smooth

• amca14 By  amca14
    04.17.19

This body wash is so lovely. It is my favorite summer body wash. It just seems so cooling and refreshes my skin, as well as moisturizing my skin. I highly recommend this product.

• Alaskakid By  Alaskakid
    04.05.19

I love Dove body wash! It is soft on my skin, it smells great. When I was pregnant, the smell of my husband's body wash made me nauseous, so he had to use mine for the duration of my pregnancy. He didn't complain as much as I expected :)

• cassandrametz96 By  cassandrametz96
    03.21.19

Love

This is one of my favorite body washes . I love the fresh cucumber smell it?s so refreshing. The body wash is very soapy not like cheat brands that won?t lather up . Amazing !