Dove Extra Hold Hairspray | SheSpeaks

• BarelyAdulting By  BarelyAdulting
    05.16.18

Hold for DAYS!

Hands down my absolute favorite hair spray. I've never had a product hold my hair in place the way this one does. Even after sweating up a storm at the gym, my hair is flawless! Bonus: it smells AMAZING! My whole family uses it. My daughter's adorable hairstyles last the whole school day and through her gymnastics lessons!

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Love Dove

I?m a regularly user of Dove product. It really suits my hair well, and smell is great. It doesn't make my hair too oily. I'll go for it and recommend Dove Extra Hold Hairspray.

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

Not a good product for thick hair it did not hold well at all. might be ok for thin hair.

• iyla_vyou By  iyla_vyou
    07.14.10

This is one of the hairsprays on the market with the lowest alcohol content, which is great because alcohol dries out your hair, which is partly why i love it and use it all the time. It smells great and doesn't make my hair too sticky