Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia and Rice Milk Review | SheSpeaks

• babees2619 By  babees2619
    02.08.21

Dove

I really a big fan of Dove products I usually buy everything they come out with. Great brand so affordable also. This also smells so good.

• Jessme By  Jessme
    01.30.21

Dove products A+

I love how good this smells. This is one of my favorite products to soften my skin with. I love all Dove products but if I could only buy one it would be this to exfoliate with.

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Favorite Smell

I LOVE this product it is a great exfoliate. My favorite part is the smell. I love this smell combo. I wish Dove had more products that have this smell. I will keep watching and hoping.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.17.20

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia and Rice Milk is nice to use on rough areas and even all over. I really like using it on my feet, especially around my heels and ankles.

• theokitty By  theokitty
    06.15.20

I love this product. I have tried a few of the scents that it comes in, and I really enjoy them all. It does a great job of exfoliating my skin, but also leaves my skin so soft and smooth after rinsing. It's also very affordable.

• Jenna_B By  Jenna_B
    04.29.20

Love this body scrub

This product smells very very good!! I like the texture, the light polish that is strong enough to leave my skin smoother and softer. Plus it?s affordable!

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.01.20

Works well for exfoliating and moisturizing skin and it smells so good!

• carrotrunr By  carrotrunr

Dove Body Polish has an Incredible Scent

I love this body polish. First, the scent is amazing. I reminds me of the beach, and the aroma brightens my mood. Second, the polish makes my skin feel softer and smoother. I love to use this product when I have a few extra minutes to spend in the shower.

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks

Amazing Body Polish!

I have never been so impressed with a skincare product. This product, as others have said smells amazing! It is very skin softening/exfoliating on my elbows, knees, heels, etc. I gave it as a Christmas gift because it is absolutely awesome. Would definitely recommend to others!

• Adefull4255 By  Adefull4255
    01.02.20

I did not like this product. This product didn?t make me feel very clean

• Hanna2004 By  Hanna2004
    09.06.19

I got it from my friend. The smell is good, but it is too creamy for me..

• GirlMomof3 By  GirlMomof3
    07.17.19

Great product

This product is amazing great exfoliation and it smells so good! I use it before I apply my self tanner and it works wonderful definitely something i will buy again!

• jazzycamino06 By  jazzycamino06
    06.30.19

THE BEST

a friend referred this too me so i got it and just loved it

• Tannerbabes19 By  Tannerbabes19
    06.18.19

Thick and Creamy!!

This body wash is so creamy and thick. A little bit goes a long way and i like how it exfoliates and also leaves my skin feeling soft without over drying. My skin also smells incrediable afterwards and its feela smooth and healthy without having to apply lotion.

• SageyGirlReview By  SageyGirlReview
    06.12.19

Great results, great fragrance

I was given a sample of the Dove Body Polish and loved it! It provides great exfoliation while being gentle on my skin. My skin was very soft and healthy feeling after first use. Great product!