Dove Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• AquaSurf00 AquaSurf00
    11.20.14

I do not really see how this deodorant is "clinical". I do not see a difference at all since using it. In fact, it wears off so much fast than the regular deodorant. When I'm done I will go back to the "regular" deo.

• Yarihdz By  Yarihdz
    10.10.17

Great smell

Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant is one of my favorite by the smell. I love that doesn't notice in my clothes. I have protection all day, no matter what I do. I love it. I received this product complimentary from Crowdtap but all opinion are my own.

• lesacap1262 By  lesacap1262
    04.07.17

Keeps you fresh and dry -

Another great deodorant from Secret. I tried the Clinical Strength Fresh and Clean Invisible Solid. It does a good job of keeping me fresh and dry. I notice that there are situations where I feel it's not as effective as it should be for the extra cost involved with it being clinical strength. I also was surprised when I first applied it as it wasn't a solid, as indicated by the name "invisible solid", but goes on thick and wet! It only takes a few minutes to dry, so be aware before putting on your shirt. The invisible part is correct, once dry, it has not left any markings on my clothes. I also really like the fresh and clean scent.

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.26.17

Amazing!!!

This is the only deodorant I use. No matter how much you sweat all you smell is the deodorant.

• livelove61364 By  livelove61364
    08.15.16

Dry and Fresh

Keeps me dry and fresh, but I've noticed a clumpiness if even just a bit too much is applied. I'm not exactly sure what makes this "clinical", compared to just the regular except for price, as I see no difference.

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.13.15

Very nice product, keeps me dry and fresh all day!

• AquaSurf00 By  AquaSurf00
    11.20.14

• jesleekins By  jesleekins
    10.02.14

Works great and leaves a pleasing soft fragrance.

• kelseypromos By  kelseypromos
    09.26.14

I have been using this deodorant for years, and I find it works great for 12 hours. My only complaint is that the crank wheel is really difficult to turn.

• natac33 By  natac33
    09.24.14

Works Great!! Keeps me dry all day!

• Jennifer9 By  Jennifer9
    09.24.14

For a couple of hours then doesn't at all.