Dove Dove DemaCare Scalp Anti Dandruff Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• kellipizarro By  kellipizarro
    09.15.17

Finally! A dandruff shampoo that smells great

This is one of the only two products in the market that not only treat dandruff, but also prevent psoriasis outbreaks on my scalp. I love that there are different scents to choose from and they don't have a chemical smell. You'd never know they were "dandruff products". They leave my hair soft and smelling really nice.

• JasminBV By  JasminBV
    07.25.17

I use the green one and is the only Shampoo that help me with my scalp I've tried a lot of other brands and this was the only one that worked for me.

• thathyg By  thathyg
    07.19.17

Personally I like this shampoo very much, its smell is delicious, it is thick and at the same time creamy, it is pearly white when applied in my hair I like because it leaves a feeling of menthol and freshness, moisturizes the hair but above all it gives, Softness, silkiness and a lot of shine, my scalp has a lot of dandruff and the truth is that this shampoo did not completely eliminate dandruff, however not all the scalps are the same.

• Yineidybl By  Yineidybl
    07.15.17

I love it

I love Dove products, it leaves my hair very soft, silky and with a rich smell. It's a very good hair care line, I recommend it

• Teresadeck81 By  Teresadeck81
    04.08.17

Heads up shoulders down

Dove gives you a great product you have clean soft shiney hair and no dandruff so no matter what you wear you never leave anything lying around.

• KasperGrl By  KasperGrl
    03.31.17

Great smell but didn't work for me...

I was sent a sample of Dove DermaScalp from BzzAgent to review for free. As much as I love Dove, this product did not work for me well at all. Even though the product I had was suppose to be okay to used on a daily basis this resulted in my hair getting product build up! It also didn't seem to help with my dandruff. I did however enjoy the smell.

• lowgee82 By  lowgee82
    03.26.17

2n1

I liked this product alot! it did a great job when i used it properly. 2n1 is so easy and convenient. It did good for a 2n1. i normally do not like them. It smelled really good and kept my scalp flake free. I wish it came in an oily hair version because that is what i have. I think it is a great product.

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.26.17

Dove Dandruff Shampoo

As far as actually helping your dandruff, it's great. The one I got actaully smelled sort of like tea tree oil. It's a 2n1 shampoo & conditioner...it did make my hair soft and shiny.