Dove Dark Chocolate | SheSpeaks

• mlk777 By  mlk777
    10.19.17

Love Dove dark chocolate - melts in your mouth. Actually makes you feel good.

• meganam By  meganam
    03.06.17

I like these because I can buy a big bag and have one piece of individually wrapped chocolate a day. I'm less likely to sit down and eat a whole bag (or bar). The chocolate quality is average, compared to the $4 chocolate bars I sometimes buy for a treat and eat extra slowly (like over a period of a month) Dove pales in comparison. But it's good quality for the price and it comes in a bunch of different varieties, including seasonal.

• BethBakes By  BethBakes
    10.29.15

Dove chocolate is divine. Creamy and smooth as it melts in your mouth. I hide these for myself.

• annieslove1970 By  annieslove1970
    10.05.15

Love Dove dark chocolate it tastes lovely and just the right amount of sweetness. Simply delicious.

• jrob0210 By  jrob0210
    06.14.15

This is my favorite candy! Not too bitter like other dark chocolate.

• NancyBrown By  NancyBrown
    01.19.15

I am a chocoholic. I love Dove Milk Chocolate squares and eat them daily as a treat.

• luvdatjasper By  luvdatjasper
    01.18.15

Really good even though I dont like dark chocolate

• creativeblogmom By  creativeblogmom
    01.13.15

Yum. Chocolate that is creamy and good, but with just a bit less guilt.

• saveatunity By  saveatunity
    10.01.14

I am a sweet girl. Meaning, I am not full of myself however most days I am full of chocolate. I love it. Serious sweet tooth. I am not a dark chocolate fan. If I am in a chocolate decision making situation, it will not be a Dove product.

• oolinx By  oolinx
    09.30.14

This is my fave chocolate of all time. When my hubs gives me flowers he also gives me a bag of these. It's one of those things that we give to each other to let the other know we are thinking of them.