Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• tara19652006 tara19652006
    10.26.11

This product is a must for dry hair as it moisturizes wonderfully and makes hair easy to comb.

• iridiana_xoxo By  iridiana_xoxo
    05.04.14

Been using a couple months and my hairs getting better bit by bit .

• caccardi By  caccardi
    06.11.13

My favorite shampoo and conditioner! It makes my hair so smooth and my hair smells amazing long after I have showered/styled it!

• alacriti_tester By  alacriti_tester
    02.28.12

I'm not sure about this product. Because i don't like dove that much. But, i don't mind trying it.

• tara19652006 By  tara19652006

• amber_in_al By  amber_in_al
    10.26.11

Great product! Of course, I used coupons to purchase both the shampoo and conditioner. This left my hair very light, silky and shiny. It has a very suttle smell that is not perfumy, which is important to me. I usually purchase a variety of shampoo & conditioner sets with all the coupons available, but have found this is a product I will continue to use regularly.

• Kristi By  Kristi
    02.10.11

I bought this shampoo and conditioner last night and used it for the first time. It lathered well, made my hair very soft, and it doesn't seem to frizzy.

• harleyqn75 By  harleyqn75
    11.01.10

I initially tried Dove's Intensive Hair Repair Conditioner and loved it. My husband brought some of the Therapy Shine Boost Condition and I love this one, too. Dove's conditioners are pretty amazing -- they really do seem to repair your hair on the first use and they are light. They don't weigh your hair down and make it feel heavy. My hair feels silkier and seemes to have amazing volume.

• tgirl1274 By  tgirl1274
    04.30.10

I loved this before and after they revamped it! Even after just a shampoo, my hair felt silkier. Especially in the summer after being in a pool my hair feels course. It doesn't even seem as though I was in the chlorine. I have naturally curly hair that can be coarse, especially after a color. This product helps me cope with unmanageable hair.