Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love this scent. The original Dove is still my favorite and will always be. I add milk to it to make it creamier, and last longer. I recommend putting a small amount in a Tupperware container, adding 1/4 cup milk, stirring and seeing if you like the results. Milk is known to be really good for the skin, and I've noticed a huge difference in mine. Happy reviewing!

• carley222433 carley222433
    04.11.12

I guest that I will be the first to not like this product. It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair.

• mdkbasher By  mdkbasher
    08.27.19

Good shampoo

It is a good quality shampoo. It's result is good. I enjoy it so much.

• wdionisiolover By  wdionisiolover
    07.30.19

soft and smooth

i so love this product, it leaves my skin so soft and smooth after showering. It doesnt have any harsh chemicals that leave my skin dry. its so gentle and cleans my skin perfectly.

• dmcshannon By  dmcshannon
    07.29.19

Smells awesome.

Love to use DOVE shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair soft and clean with a good scent.

• jagerwench By  jagerwench
    07.24.19

Best Hair Products!

I love Dove products and this is no exception. It has a great scent and leaves my hair soft and healthy.

• quackers50 By  quackers50
    07.24.19

Would recommend to anyone!

This product is great for my hair. Leaves it feeling so smooth. Two products in one makes life so much easier and it works great!

• Mecombrink77 By  Mecombrink77
    07.10.19

Leaves my hair soft

This leaves my hair so soft and my hair seems less damaged. One of my favorite shampoo and conditioner combos. I recommend trying it.

• jazzycamino06 By  jazzycamino06
    06.30.19

AMAZING

I LOVEEE THIS PRODUCT. its been my favorite shampoo ever since I bought it for the first time. and it doesnt strip out your natural hair oils.

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    06.18.19

Almost perfect

This shampoo and conditioner is seriously almost perfect. It leaves your hair completely silky, soft, and not frizzy, in the least bit, which is a major problem for me. The only issue I have with this particular Dove Product (s) is that it will strip your hair of its color. I have naturally dark brown hair and for most of my life now, I have been getting blonde highlights in probably 80 percent of my hair and after using it for a few weeks it stripped those highlights and made them very dull and lifeless. So it is great other than that aspect.

• missdrp By  missdrp
    05.31.19

Just OK!

I have used this product on various occasions and find that it is not all that moisturizing. I am African American and perhaps my skin is drier due to age. I find that the Olay Age Defying body wash is so much better!

• Alphamom08 By  Alphamom08
    05.31.19

Super moisturizing

Hands down most moisturizing wash around! Love the feeling of baby soft skin ! So nourishing.