Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love this scent. The original Dove is still my favorite and will always be. I add milk to it to make it creamier, and last longer. I recommend putting a small amount in a Tupperware container, adding 1/4 cup milk, stirring and seeing if you like the results. Milk is known to be really good for the skin, and I've noticed a huge difference in mine. Happy reviewing!

• carley222 carley222
    04.11.12

I guest that I will be the first to not like this product. It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair.

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

is makes my hair and my sisters hair soft and we love it walmart has itt

• Amber554 By  Amber554
    10.12.18

I?m sorry but Dove is the absolute best body wash around I only use dove!! The smell is great and leaves your skin feeling great not Dryed out!

• Criselle By  Criselle
    10.01.18

Sent From Heaven.

Firstly when you have thick, long, curly hair you need a great product to assist you with the maintenance of your hair. Dove came along and just made my job easy it's really amazing and made me love my hair more and I dont stress about it anymore.

• phyll58 By  phyll58
    09.27.18

New favorite shampoo

loved this Dove shampoo. Rinses easily, leaves hair manageable and soft.

• Skyelynn98 By  Skyelynn98
    09.18.18

Dove

I like it. Makes your hair feel soft. Also smells good

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Love dove

Dove body wash is amazing. I love the way it smells and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth

• heather326 By  heather326
    08.08.18

I hated this product for me!!! My hair looked like I had dunked it in a vat of grease. My older daughter who has really thick hair liked it a lot but still had to condition her hair again with another conditioner to de-tangle a little more

• YKamil By  YKamil
    07.30.18

Love it

I love all Dove products, ive tried almost all there products and so far all have been perfect.

• BarelyAdulting By  BarelyAdulting
    05.15.18

Our whole family uses Dove products. The brand itself is pretty reliable especially the scent free products as my little one has very sensitive skin. I LOVE the smell. The only reason I have 4/5 stars is that I find the shampoo + conditioner leaves my hair a little dry whereas using a shampoo and then a conditioner does not. That being said, I definately recommend this product. My kids use it all the time and it keeps their hair healthy, shiny and clean.

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.19.18

Dove perfect

I?m a regularly user of Dove lotion and soap. No complains with other products but somehow dove shampoo didn?t suited my hairs well. Overall Dove products are my favourit.