Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love this scent. The original Dove is still my favorite and will always be. I add milk to it to make it creamier, and last longer. I recommend putting a small amount in a Tupperware container, adding 1/4 cup milk, stirring and seeing if you like the results. Milk is known to be really good for the skin, and I've noticed a huge difference in mine. Happy reviewing!

• carley222433 carley222433
    04.11.12

I guest that I will be the first to not like this product. It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair.

• Katypugz By  Katypugz
    07.02.20

Healthy skin

Works great for dry skin to give it health look and feel

• sthurberyoung By  sthurberyoung
    07.01.20

Sarah stylings

I love it always need it and gotta have it..it works for me..make a difference for me and makes me look my best first foremost and walsys

• kathlina By  kathlina
    06.20.20

Really great product

This product smells so good. The scent lasts a while after washing. Leaves my hair really nice after it dries.

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    06.19.20

Gets the job done.

It's soap for a bath wash, nothing fancy, nothing that makes you feel like wow..i"m pampering myself. It's just soap. Gets the job done.

• klassic By  klassic
    06.09.20

Provides Smoothness and Volume

This gives my hair nice volume. I like how I don't have to use a lot. As just a little of this goes far. My hair is left so smooth right after too. I'm a big fan of Dove products.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.06.20

Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner is gentle for my hair and still gets it clean. I haven't met a Dove product I haven't liked.

• daniaarabo1979 By  daniaarabo1979
    04.23.20

Great Product

I use this product in the winter months. It keeps my skin so moist I highly recommend it during those cold winter months to keep your skin moisturized.

• yarbr012 By  yarbr012
    04.01.20

silky smooth hair

My skin gets very dry in the winter from all the hot showers I take. Dove shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair silky smooth and prevents breakage.

• mariaweiss By  mariaweiss
    04.01.20

You Got Me

I love products which actually work. This is one of those. And the scent is fantastic

• Sds4778 By  Sds4778
    03.04.20

Good Buy

Great scent and texture. I wash my hair daily and I find this product great and very budget friendly. However I have noticed that I tend to need to add a hint of dry shampoo after drying my hair. Although I don?t have oily hair this product does seem to leave my hair a little more oily than others. Overall I think it?s a good buy and will continue using it from time to time.