Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love this scent. The original Dove is still my favorite and will always be. I add milk to it to make it creamier, and last longer. I recommend putting a small amount in a Tupperware container, adding 1/4 cup milk, stirring and seeing if you like the results. Milk is known to be really good for the skin, and I've noticed a huge difference in mine. Happy reviewing!

• carley222433 carley222433
    04.11.12

I guest that I will be the first to not like this product. It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair.

• yarbr012 By  yarbr012
    04.01.20

silky smooth hair

My skin gets very dry in the winter from all the hot showers I take. Dove shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair silky smooth and prevents breakage.

• mariaweiss By  mariaweiss
    04.01.20

You Got Me

I love products which actually work. This is one of those. And the scent is fantastic

• Sds4778 By  Sds4778
    03.04.20

Good Buy

Great scent and texture. I wash my hair daily and I find this product great and very budget friendly. However I have noticed that I tend to need to add a hint of dry shampoo after drying my hair. Although I don?t have oily hair this product does seem to leave my hair a little more oily than others. Overall I think it?s a good buy and will continue using it from time to time.

• selene By  selene
    12.19.19

freesamplewithout spending shipping cost

freesample of dove gel for body and hair soap of all body freesample without spending shipping cost

• chelsweea By  chelsweea
    12.12.19

I'm a Fan

I'm pretty picky about my shampoo and Dove has always done the trick for me.

• Ajnky83 By  Ajnky83
    11.08.19

Dove yes!!

Love the smell. Great product. Does not weigh my hair down. Controls my frizz.

• mdkbasher By  mdkbasher
    08.27.19

Good shampoo

It is a good quality shampoo. It's result is good. I enjoy it so much.

• wdionisiolover By  wdionisiolover
    07.30.19

soft and smooth

i so love this product, it leaves my skin so soft and smooth after showering. It doesnt have any harsh chemicals that leave my skin dry. its so gentle and cleans my skin perfectly.

• dmcshannon By  dmcshannon
    07.29.19

Smells awesome.

Love to use DOVE shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair soft and clean with a good scent.

• jagerwench By  jagerwench
    07.24.19

Best Hair Products!

I love Dove products and this is no exception. It has a great scent and leaves my hair soft and healthy.