Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Love this scent. The original Dove is still my favorite and will always be. I add milk to it to make it creamier, and last longer. I recommend putting a small amount in a Tupperware container, adding 1/4 cup milk, stirring and seeing if you like the results. Milk is known to be really good for the skin, and I've noticed a huge difference in mine. Happy reviewing!

• carley222 carley222
    04.11.12

I guest that I will be the first to not like this product. It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair.

• kamibryant By  kamibryant

Love it

I love Dove products. Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner makes my hair silky and soft. I love it

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

This product is the best. It keeps your skin so soft and smooth

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980

Dove Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner

Dove Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner leaves your hair looking and feeling radiant and soft applying moisture to every strand.

• bhanuu By  bhanuu
    10.09.17

life essentials..

this is a must on my bathroom shelf since last three years.. works good on dry to normal skins..

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

Dove, the name speaks it self, Its a must in the shower leaving skins of and clean. When you leave the shower your body feels so clean. The smell is wonderful.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

This product smells incredible and makes my skin feel smooth and clean.

• Savvyjess By  Savvyjess
    09.27.17

Memories with Dove

The scent of Dove always reminds me of my Grandmother, it brings warm memories for me. I absolutely love the body wash, the scent is very close to the original Dove bar soap. My skin feels silky soft and well hydrated, and I smell great!

• noimnotamish By  noimnotamish
    09.22.17

Dove Body Wash

I love Dove body wash products. I used to get red bumps on my legs from irritation and dryness even after I would put lotion on. I have sensitive skin and I made the switch to Dove when a friend told me how much she loved the product. It's all I buy now. I would highly recommend.

• summernicole8 By  summernicole8
    09.11.17

Excellent product,leaves your hair soft and manageable without leaving behind a greasy film.

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.06.17

Dove

I absolutely love Dove products. This shampoo and conditioner works wonders on mine and my daughter's hair. It makes your hair very smooth, manageable, and shiny and it even makes my curls more curly and bouncy. I definitely recommend this product to any and everyone. 2 thumbs up!