Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love this scent. The original Dove is still my favorite and will always be. I add milk to it to make it creamier, and last longer. I recommend putting a small amount in a Tupperware container, adding 1/4 cup milk, stirring and seeing if you like the results. Milk is known to be really good for the skin, and I've noticed a huge difference in mine. Happy reviewing!

• carley222 carley222
    04.11.12

I guest that I will be the first to not like this product. It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair.

• Skyelynn98 By  Skyelynn98
    09.18.18

Dove

I like it. Makes your hair feel soft. Also smells good

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Love dove

Dove body wash is amazing. I love the way it smells and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth

• heather326 By  heather326
    08.08.18

I hated this product for me!!! My hair looked like I had dunked it in a vat of grease. My older daughter who has really thick hair liked it a lot but still had to condition her hair again with another conditioner to de-tangle a little more

• YKamil By  YKamil
    07.30.18

Love it

I love all Dove products, ive tried almost all there products and so far all have been perfect.

• BarelyAdulting By  BarelyAdulting
    05.15.18

Our whole family uses Dove products. The brand itself is pretty reliable especially the scent free products as my little one has very sensitive skin. I LOVE the smell. The only reason I have 4/5 stars is that I find the shampoo + conditioner leaves my hair a little dry whereas using a shampoo and then a conditioner does not. That being said, I definately recommend this product. My kids use it all the time and it keeps their hair healthy, shiny and clean.

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.19.18

Dove perfect

I?m a regularly user of Dove lotion and soap. No complains with other products but somehow dove shampoo didn?t suited my hairs well. Overall Dove products are my favourit.

• crysrocke By  crysrocke
    03.15.18

Love Dove!

I really love Dove products, this is just icing on the cake. Leaves my hair soft, shiny and less dry.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Dove

I love dove soaps, deoderant,lotion, moose, hair spray, and bodywashes but I have curly hair and the shampoo just seems to make my hair pooch. I hate to say because I love most of Doves products.

• monteque By  monteque
    11.21.17

Love Dove!!

I love dove. It is not drying. It makes the right amount of suds but is still creamy. I do not itch when I get out of the shower.

• texas0977 By  texas0977
    11.09.17

Love this. Makes my hair feel soft and light and smell and feel so clean all day long even though I hace oily hair