Dove Cool Moisture Foaming Facial Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• lilbit58 By  lilbit58
    03.25.09

I an truely interested in this also! I love Dove products!! It would be so nice to have samples or test products prior to buying though!!

• lgunter21 By  lgunter21
    03.11.09

sounds good im going to have to look for this when i go shopping today!!

• ticklemeusilly By  ticklemeusilly
    03.11.09

Can't wait to try it, it sounds a bit cheaper than my normal stuff, so it would be a great help with cutting cost!

• Panicked228 By  Panicked228
    03.10.09

I am constantly trying to find a product that will balance out my combination skin. I have super dry cheeks and a slightly oily t-zone, but even products made for combination skin strip my skin down and leave it dry. I decided to try this cleanser as it promised to hydrate without greasiness. It does exactly that. After the first use, the skin on my cheeks felt moisturized, not tight at all. My forehead and chin wasn't oily at all. They felt clean. I've used cream cleansers before and disliked them due to the time it took to rinse away. They always seemed to leave a film on my skin. This product is clean-rinsing and leaves no residue on my skin at all. The scent is nice, but not overpowering or irritating to my sensitive skin.