Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials | SheSpeaks

• Vickyj85 Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve

• Shy-shy88 By  Shy-shy88
    06.17.18

This is a must try.

I love all Dove products but this is my favorite by far. It is high end, quick drying, last all day without reapplying and does not leave any white marks on your clothing underarms. This is a must try.

• Amy197612 By  Amy197612
    06.16.18

This deodorant is awesome!

I love the Dove Cool Essentials line. Dove products are always great and this deodorant is a fantastic addition to the products line. Lightly scented and keeps me dry all day. All Dove products are very affordable. I will buy this deodorant again!

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Goes on easy. Last all day. Several scents available. Smell also is not over powering

• missy0414 By  missy0414
    04.24.18

This is my go to deodorant I'm the Arizona summer heat!! We tend to sweat alot this product is always still fresh smelling after a long day of hiking and being outside in 100+ temps

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Dove's Antiperspirant is the deal

I?m a regularly user of Dove products. Dove Antiperspirant is my favorite cool and refreshing deodorant and has a good value for money.

• Dzenita By  Dzenita
    02.22.18

Highly Recommend

Love love love! This keeps you fresh all day and it gives you a nice scent as well. The only suggestion I have is to not put too much on because it will leave the white residue. The Dove line is pretty good overall.

• kaquatosh193 By  kaquatosh193
    09.29.17

loveeeeeeeeeee

This is my favorite Deodorant! I love the cucumber one more than the other ones.

• Sajoreci By  Sajoreci

Awesome

I love it it is my favorite deodorant. Keeps fresh all day without reapplying plus it smells so good .

• ParentingHealthy By  ParentingHealthy
    09.27.17

It's the only one I'll buy

I seem to have a hard time finding a deodorant that actually works most of the day. Last year I was given a sample of this one and it is now the only deodorant I buy. It is gentle and truly lasts me all day. I only reapply if I' really working up a sweat.

• GAIL444 By  GAIL444

You should try this!!!!

A truly great product - goes on smooth, smells great, and keeps me smelling great. Very reasonably priced!!!