Dooney and Bourke Handbags | SheSpeaks

• Kelley9670 By  Kelley9670
    12.22.15

I love Dooney handbags. I have many but my favorite is the Dooney Large Python Barlow in Grey. This is a very big bag but I love that it holds everything. The grey is not as light as in the picture on Dooney.com or on QVC.com. The grey is darker in person. I wish it was lighter but I still love it. It is a very classy bag.

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.01.15

I love Dooney and Bourke bags. While they are a bit expensive, they last a VERY long time! I used mine for 2 straight years with absolutely no signs of wear. The only reason I stopped using it was because I didn't want for it to start looking shabby because I loved it so much. It may last longer than that!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

My husband bought me the new black leather tote and the matching wallet. I love how classy and simple it looks. I am not a big fan of flashy LV letters or coach with the C's all over. I like the design of the bag to speak for itself.

• hollyz011 By  hollyz011
    11.01.13

Love all the designs! I have a classic one and would love to own more, but they are a little to expensive for me right now

• ntippets By  ntippets
    10.21.13

I have had my Dooney and Bourke bag for 5 years now and it is still just as beautiful as it was the day I bought it. Durable, classic, and fits everything and more that I could possibly need to carry.

• Sunnysnowflake By  Sunnysnowflake
    10.05.13

I love Dooney & Bourke handbags but they are so heavy and usually in my experience they are stiff. I have purchased several handbags and eventually sold them all. They just aren't for me. Good quality but too heavy for me.

• Littlemermaid By  Littlemermaid
    10.03.13

Not trendy, not well made, not attractive. These handbags are for people who can't afford Coach but still want to be a "label whore"

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.07.13

Love their handbags!

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    11.02.11

Dooney and Bourke bags are beautifully crafted and timeless. There is a blend of classic and contemporary styles suited for all personalities. No matter which Dooney bag you choose - you can trust that it is going to be a quality bag that will last and last. I love my Dooney bags, they may be a bit expensive - but the quality is worth it. And I know that I will have it for years to come.