Dominos Pizza | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.20.14

I dont well how known it is that dominos previously used to get not very good ratings for pizza but i hope everyone who thought this years back goves dominos another shot. They have so many new pizzas and even theyre basic has been revised. The deep dish is so amazing. They have some pretty good sandwiches for a pizza shop which is a nice change from typical pizza once in awhile. They also have these little chocolate lava cakes that are to die for! I now typically tend to order dominos more than any as to where before i probably might not even consider calling.

• ElenaB ElenaB
    11.09.12

Domino's pizza does'nt have a great flavor. I like their hot wings but that's about it. I definately don''t go there for the pizza.

• Jecca915 By  Jecca915
    01.17.17

Love their pizza. To order online it's easy and fast.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Sickening

Disgusting now. Inedible used to be OK. How can you cheapen to the point of making PIZZA GROSS< MAY I remind the PEOPLE the ESSENCE of PIZZA IS 3 INGREDIENTS ...DOUGH/CRUST..........SAUCE..............and CHEESE....it is shameful how hard is is to find a decent pizza . And are these people using FAKE CHEESE?? I do not get how you can NOT get one out of three done well. Why do they not take pride in their food?

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

Its easy to order online, fast delivery and great pizza.

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    09.30.15

I'm not a big fan of their pizza but I like their side items like the parmasean bites and the cheesy breads. The wings are kinda slimy and I can't say I like their pasta

• ShanSpeaks By  ShanSpeaks
    09.30.15

We live in the 2nd largest city in our state. There are no longer any Dominoes in this town. The town over, Bluffton. They took Dominoes out also last year. Not a popular pizza establishment any more. A few years back we had some of their pizza. Sauce was literally just ketchup if that? When the crust has air pockets-that is a sign of old dough. And can cause, gas, belly aches, indigestion, and isn't a healthy way to sell merchandise. Have steered clear ever since.

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.22.15

Dominos is always trying to improve their customer service which I totally respect. No, it's not going to be your amazing Uncle Tony's pizzeria up the street but it is still good.

• kirstenac By  kirstenac
    09.18.15

I'm not a big fan of pizza but Domino's is one of the few pizza places that I do like. I like that they have upgraded and not only sell the typical pizza restaurant items. I really like the pasta dishes and the chicken dishes. They have put themselves ahead of the other restaurant chains by adding more items to their menu.

• misskclyburn By  misskclyburn
    07.21.15

I love domino's pizza.I truly love that they use the garlic oil blend on their crust.My best item to eat from their menu is the Stuffed cheesy bred Jalapeno and Bacon

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.21.15

I absolutely love dominos! great price and always has amazing deals. their pizza has the perfect amount of everything

• KarenCr By  KarenCr
    07.10.15

Domino's is my least favorite pizza from a chain pizza restaurant. It isn't very tasty and often doesn't taste freshly made.