Domino's Pizza Review | SheSpeaks

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.29.19

great pizza

I've been eating Domino's Pizza for years, their pizzas taste really good. They have so many different topping options and when they have a sale, it's normally pretty good, my favorite is the medium 2 topping pizza for $5.99 each when you buy two. The app and website lets you track the making of your pizza so you know when it's ready and they have fast delivery.

• Jecca915 By  Jecca915
    01.17.17

Love their pizza. To order online it's easy and fast.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Sickening

Disgusting now. Inedible used to be OK. How can you cheapen to the point of making PIZZA GROSS< MAY I remind the PEOPLE the ESSENCE of PIZZA IS 3 INGREDIENTS ...DOUGH/CRUST..........SAUCE..............and CHEESE....it is shameful how hard is is to find a decent pizza . And are these people using FAKE CHEESE?? I do not get how you can NOT get one out of three done well. Why do they not take pride in their food?

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

Its easy to order online, fast delivery and great pizza.

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    09.30.15

I'm not a big fan of their pizza but I like their side items like the parmasean bites and the cheesy breads. The wings are kinda slimy and I can't say I like their pasta

• ShanSpeaks By  ShanSpeaks
    09.30.15

We live in the 2nd largest city in our state. There are no longer any Dominoes in this town. The town over, Bluffton. They took Dominoes out also last year. Not a popular pizza establishment any more. A few years back we had some of their pizza. Sauce was literally just ketchup if that? When the crust has air pockets-that is a sign of old dough. And can cause, gas, belly aches, indigestion, and isn't a healthy way to sell merchandise. Have steered clear ever since.

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.22.15

Dominos is always trying to improve their customer service which I totally respect. No, it's not going to be your amazing Uncle Tony's pizzeria up the street but it is still good.

• kirstenac By  kirstenac
    09.18.15

I'm not a big fan of pizza but Domino's is one of the few pizza places that I do like. I like that they have upgraded and not only sell the typical pizza restaurant items. I really like the pasta dishes and the chicken dishes. They have put themselves ahead of the other restaurant chains by adding more items to their menu.

• misskclyburn By  misskclyburn
    07.21.15

I love domino's pizza.I truly love that they use the garlic oil blend on their crust.My best item to eat from their menu is the Stuffed cheesy bred Jalapeno and Bacon

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.21.15

I absolutely love dominos! great price and always has amazing deals. their pizza has the perfect amount of everything

• KarenCr By  KarenCr
    07.10.15

Domino's is my least favorite pizza from a chain pizza restaurant. It isn't very tasty and often doesn't taste freshly made.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I used to love their pizza but now its just ok.. theres other better options. I love their parm bbites though and lave cake mmmm.

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    04.02.15

Being able to place an order online is truly the best. I'm not a fan of the phone and lose my train of thought easily so online ordering is a god send. I love how you can see when your piZza is cooking and when it is ready to go. The garlic crust on their pizza is to die for.

• kplindn By  kplindn
    10.07.14

I love being able to place an order online and get free delivery (for ShopRunner members). They also have great prices and coupons all the time. The pizza is not the same as you'd get from the small pizza place but I like it. The crust is soft and you can build your own pizza the way you like it.

• SoCoWineGirl By  SoCoWineGirl
    10.06.14

Dominos is consistently good and is a great value. I usually place my order online for pickup and it is very easy and convenient. The thin crust is my favorite. I like they way they cut the pizza slices into squares rather than triangles. Overall, I would say for the price, Dominos is a great choice.