Domino's Bread Bowl Pasta Review | SheSpeaks

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.19.15

Ucky din din! This mac n cheese was too narsty. Hopefully they got rid of this by now. The cheese sauce if that's what you want to call it... has a weird and nasty flavor. Two thumbs DOWN. I miss the old Dominoes... I love the lava cakes though!! Only new good thing pretty much from them. -_-

• shelstrat By  shelstrat
    04.05.12

YUM! YUM!! YUM!!! These are wonderful! There are times when it seems that can skimp of the "extras" but overall between the bread bowl and the pasta there is more than enough.

• shardesty By  shardesty
    09.30.11

I was hesitant to try these thinking that the bread bowl would be a mushy mess, but in the end i LOVED it!!! it was way bigger than i was expecting it to be but found myself taking bite after bite even though i was full just because it was so good. i am thankful that the closest dominos doesnt deliver to my neighborhood and is kind of out of the way because i would more than likely get one at least once a week.

• PunkyNVS By  PunkyNVS
    09.28.11

I love the chicke alfredo bowl! It makes two or three large meals for me. The only downside is that is is kinda greasy on the bottom. I try not to get them too often because of the amount of carbs, but it is a great splurge!

• AnnaJane By  AnnaJane
    10.16.10

Wow . . . the whole concept of this product is just so wrong to me. It's definitely not Atkins-friendly. I try for no more than one starch per meal; pasta and bread (and it looks like a whole lot of bread) together in one dish does not work for me. I guess it's a carb-lovers dream, though (hence all the positive reviews?).

• BeccaBaby83 By  BeccaBaby83
    10.05.10

I tried the mac and cheese bread bowl. The pasta was alright. Lot's of bread. If you lifted the bread bowl up, there was so much grease left on the plate. Yuck! Not healthy.

• megengildon By  megengildon
    08.17.09

These are sooooo good! I ordered one at work a few weeks ago and ate on it for a couple days; it is A LOT of food. My husband and I have ordered them twice since then and will probably get another one soon...

• andikern1 By  andikern1
    06.12.09

I went to the dominos in my area when they had a free bread bowl for that day for about 4 hours. They are pretty decent size for the money. They start at $5.99 depending on which flavor you get.

• marshalow By  marshalow
    06.12.09

So good! you must try.. tastes delicious!

• Butterflybear84 By  Butterflybear84
    06.12.09

My Husband LOVED it He loves Bread and pasta and putting them together for him was HEAVEN and we get 2 meals out of it with extra Garlic bread

• mtdt3237 By  mtdt3237
    06.12.09

I thought it was very good but too much bread for 1 person! Way overloaded with carbohydrates. Tasted good but I'd recommend sharing with another person.

• sannana By  sannana
    06.02.09

I thought it was okay, but it didn't really blow me away. It was pretty big and I couldn't finish it in one sitting. There was a lot of bread though, wish it came with some additional dipping sauces. :D

• meka252 By  meka252
    05.24.09

I had the chicken alfredo it was so good. The whole thing including the pasta, chicken, and especailly the bowl. It was so big I couldn't eat the whole thing. I will definately get this again!!!!!