Dole Mixed Fruit 100% Fruit Juice Review | SheSpeaks

• kaydohxo By  kaydohxo
    04.28.19

Delicious fruit for on the go! Great for mom or little babe for a portable and nutritious snack!

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

fresh, juicy and convenient

Dole mixed fruit cups are fresh, juicy and convenient for snacks or lunches on the go.

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

Great for on the go. My daughter loves these. I will even eat them.

• Helenebarnett By  Helenebarnett
    10.17.14

I really enjoyed the convenience of the fruit however I feel that it's a little too sweet.

• spacktacle01 By  spacktacle01
    10.17.14

I am so loving Dole for coming out with these! I love that they are 100% juice not all the sugar that is in so many. They definitely cost more but in my opinion it is worth it. My kids love them and the juice too, I have no problem with them eating it all. Thank you Dole for helping us fight the sugar battle!

• tarshajewels By  tarshajewels
    07.11.14

My son love these snack cups. I have to purchase a lot of them. He goes through 5 to 6 packs a week.

• AKnisel By  AKnisel
    07.04.14

These are great and I especially love the juice rather than gel or anything else.

• Sina_Veiga By  Sina_Veiga
    06.22.14

My kids all love these! They're the perfect amount for a quick healthy snack! Easy for their little fingers to pick up. Small enough to pack in the diaper bag for a snack on the go.

• MakeUpArtist2013 By  MakeUpArtist2013
    06.05.14

My daughter's favorite fruit brand is Dole and she especially loves the fruit cups because their easy for her to take in her lunchbox or as a snack at school. We love the mixed fruit cups and peaches.

• Jonij45 By  Jonij45
    06.03.14

These are great for snack or lunch. I like to take them to work and keep a few there in case I need a little snack or an addition to my lunch.

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

I love these little fruit cups great to have around for a handy healthy snack

• lovemuffin9810 By  lovemuffin9810
    05.09.13

My boyfriend can not get enough of this. He even packs them to work as a snack! great for kids too.

• Qurshid By  Qurshid
    04.29.13

My daughters favorite snack everytime added in our shopping list.Taste really good.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I love these convenient little fruit cups for my daughter's lunch. It's nice knowing that she loves to eat these, and they are good for her. Makes a mom feel good. :)

• mommadizzle By  mommadizzle
    11.06.12

My little guy loves these fruit cups, and I feel far better giving him this rather than fruit packed in syrup. Obviously fresh fruit would be the best option, but not as convenient when you're always on the run.