Dolce Gabbana Light Blue Perfume | SheSpeaks

• bmomcmc bmomcmc
    05.10.14

Very light and clean scent. Love to wear! It puts me in a good mood!

• Havamarie475 By  Havamarie475
    09.27.18

Not too strong, Not too light

I absolutely love this perfume it's not too overpowering it's just perfectly light and airy like a fresh breeze. I ran out a couple of months ago and can't wait to buy another bottle.

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    08.14.18

Great smell!

I absolutely love this smell. My husband is not that too into strong smelling perfumes. He does not like the flowery smelling purfumes. He went out on day and tried a ton of perfumes to find a smell he liked. He found this and I absolutely loved it. It has a citrusy smell instead of the strong flowery smells. It lasts a long time on the skin.

• kimmycoo99 By  kimmycoo99
    06.11.18

Fresh and light

I love Dolce & Gabanna's Light Blue perfume. They have it for both males and females. It's a nice light, fresh scent that's perfect for any time of the year.

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

smells good

I love the scent of this, is hard to describe it but I would say the scent is light and slightly fruity. It is expensive though.

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    02.19.17

There's a reason this is so popular

This is such a light and clean scent! I always get so many compliments when I wear this. This is one of my favorite perfumes because although it's light and airy the scent lasts for a long time.

• ChristianaG By  ChristianaG
    10.30.16

Smells amazing very light scent and stays on me all day

• Ashalay By  Ashalay
    09.30.16

Great Fresh Scent

I wore this all thru high school because I loved the scent. You can spot this signature smell from a mile away!

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

By far one of the best smelling perfumes on the market and it's affordable. The smell lats all day long & the bottle lasts a long time even if it's used everyday. A little goes a long way.

• mlumetta By  mlumetta
    09.17.15

I love this scent. It is fresh smelling, anyone women can wear it and lit last all day!

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.28.15

D&G Light blue is a casual and breezy, sparkling fruity-floral scent. Fresh notes of lime and cedar. I like the sent but the only thing I dislike is, that the sent disappears fast! P.S.: D&G Light Blue is a light summer Fragrance!