Diva Cup Model 1 | SheSpeaks

• Marissa1992 Marissa1992
    07.16.19

Freaking in love

Truly love my Diva Cup and the customer service is awesome! Seriously will never use a cotton tampon again!

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.14.19

I love my diva cup, I was nervous about it at first and didn't know what to expect but it became very easy to use after like the first day, it saves money and the earth!!

• Fluffy_Notfat By  Fluffy_Notfat
    08.30.19

Best $35 I?ve ever spent!

I LOVE my Diva cup! The first day I used it I was in love. I was scared that I wouldn?t put it in correctly but it was easier than I thought. I didn?t and haven?t had any leaks. I?m sure you all are wondering ?Is it messy?? Because I was worried too but it isn?t. I removed it with no mess! I love it and I?ve been recommending it to all of my friends, family, coworkers, and now you guys. P.S. I like to put mine in in the shower!

• Marissa1992 By  Marissa1992
    07.16.19

Freaking in love

• Lnewms By  Lnewms
    06.25.19

Overall very good

Extremely practical. Didn't take more than a day or two before I had it figured out regarding placement etc. I used to burn through tampons like crazy and I am so pleased to have a reusable option. I am under 25 and have not had children so I purchased size 1, but due to a heavy flow wish I had purchased size 2 and will have to make that switch. Product is made in Canada and I am happy with the quality .