Disney Phineas and Ferb | SheSpeaks

• stcyngrry stcyngrry
    06.06.13

My kids love this show! It reminds me of when I was growing up with two brothers and I was always trying to get them in trouble....lol! Now I have three kids, two boys and a girl, and they are exactly the same! Fhineas and ferb it a good family show, I would recommend this for all ages.

• melaniezinc By  melaniezinc
    10.23.15

My two daughters love this amazing show. They always watch it on netflix.

• Serendipity8 By  Serendipity8
    12.03.14

I'm an adult but at the same time a big kid. I love this show, these kinds are so innovative. It really puts things in perspective.

• Mommeex3 By  Mommeex3
    11.30.14

This is a cute show, however I would love to see Candice's mom finally catch phinneas and pherb!! My boys like it!

• savannahpcuevas By  savannahpcuevas
    11.21.14

Its a good show for kids, it inspires them and give them ideas to try and be spontaneous. Also to try and step out of their comfort zone every once and a while.

• MaddiePaige By  MaddiePaige
    11.17.14

Very fun and great to entertain the kids. Whenever i babysit it gets the kids so quiet its amazing. The show is great though very funny and cool for kids. I would tell any parent to let there kids watch this

• melissa28152 By  melissa28152
    10.22.14

My nephew loves this show. Its a cute show even I enjoy it

• Afroman231 By  Afroman231
    08.25.14

I like to watch Phineas and Ferb

• elainejade By  elainejade
    05.22.14

Great for the kids with lots of entertainment for the adults. I've noticed my nephews have started developing a great sense of humor, and I credit this show.

• behindthesealouise By  behindthesealouise
    04.22.14

It's cute.

• Louidam1 By  Louidam1
    11.26.13

My daughters ages 8 and 6 loves watching this show because Phineas and Ferb is always getting into cool stuff that their sister always tries to find ways to tell on them.