Disney Moana Girls Adventure Outfit | SheSpeaks

• catnip1222 catnip1222
    09.27.17

Moana Adventure Outfit

This dress up outfit is adorable and, priced at just under $20, also affordable. Some of the material was a little flimsy (the top), and I am not a fan of Velcro enclosures, as they tend to get stuck on other pieces of fabric and destroy them, but overall I am glad I purchased this outfit for my daughter to wear to Disney this fall. The raffia-type detail on the skirt is a nice touch! I like how the outfit is sized to accommodate many different ages and sizes, but, that being said, I also had to sew the skirt to make it about an inch smaller and shorten the plastic straps on the top so body parts wouldn't be visible! The dress is supposed to fit sizes 4-6x. My daughter wears a 5 and this was pretty large on her. Overall, this will make a nice costume to wear to Disney and for Halloween, and my daughter is pleased. I don't see it holding up for very long though.

• catnip1222 By  catnip1222