Discovery kids Discovery Kids Build a Fort | SheSpeaks

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Perfect for Snow Days

We recieved this as a gift years back from my cousin for my then, 3 yo. We STILL have the set and now I have two boys and they STILL play with it. It's super fun during rainy days in Florida and now we'll be able to make forts during the snowy days in Wisconsin. It's a little flimsy, but honesty it's perfect for what we use it for. Put a base together and throw a sheet over it. It's a good "add-on" to the couch fort for a bigger area :)

• Caitlin14 By  Caitlin14
    12.26.17

Great For Making Forts; Not Super Sturdy

Very affordable and my daughter's have had so much fun building with this! Even my husband and I have joined in and played with them in their forts. But, it doesn't hold up incredibly well if you want to put a blanket over it.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    07.06.16

Poor design

I don't know how this got 5 stars. It is terrible. The parts don't stay together. It is so hard to put together. The holes in the round parts aren't deep enough and it ends up coming apart. I would not recommend this unless you want your child to be frustrated (trying to get it to stay together) and cry when it falls apart. IF you do get it put together, you must put a really lightweight cover on it. We put a sheet on it very gently and it caved in. We had pushed the poles into the round things as hard as we could. I don't recommend it.

• Fuzzmucker By  Fuzzmucker
    04.27.16

my son enjoyed this so much that we had to get two sets. The only down side is it was hard to find blankets to cover the fort all the way

• MrsUrteaga By  MrsUrteaga
    11.30.13

What a fantastic idea! Easy way to foster creativity in your child. I would love to have one of these in my classroom for creative play or a reading corner. The kiddos could build a fort, castle, cottage, the possibilities are endless!

• Junebug505 By  Junebug505
    05.24.13

If you have room for this, I think it is great, all kids love building forts, I love that you can just throw a blanket over this.

• ppj927 By  ppj927
    12.05.12

I love this idea for kids 4 and over. They can make any shape they want, throw a blanket over it and have a tent/ or fort. They are creative to make it and creative in their play.