Discovery Gold Rush | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

The first couple of seasons were good.........it has seemed to go downhill since. I do like all of the characters on the show........

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    11.19.18

Love it!

I am watching this show 5 years so far. I like the adventure and the Gold digging fever! Parker was a little kid and now he looks so different, Tony is a little annoying but this us who he is and Rick has more to go.

• candries By  candries
    12.10.15

• KeraLee123 By  KeraLee123
    07.05.15

They need to stop this show already. The first season was great, entertaining and educational. The second was okay but slightly repetitive and now it's just like come on already! We've seen enough! Something always goes wrong!

• larry72 By  larry72
    08.02.14

can sit through if my husband is watching but not best of shows like it

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Good show, not my favorite but good watch.

• maj6389 By  maj6389
    03.19.13

Can be entertaining

• MommyYady By  MommyYady
    03.14.13

My husband loves this show. Will watch the same episode over and over again. I get angry with Todd because he seems to mess up all the time. But i can't help but laugh at him either!

• Eleshia By  Eleshia
    02.25.13

I love this show. It's exciting to see whether they are going to find any gold or reach the goa; they set for the season.

• allidramaqueen By  allidramaqueen
    02.16.13

Love watching this show I like when they find lots of gold and the drama awesome tv show.

• IRISHNANNY By  IRISHNANNY
    02.29.12

THIS IS A SHOW THAT MAKES ME THINK THESE PEOPLE REALLY TAKE CHANCES IN LIFE, WOW, GOD BLESS THEM