Discovery Gold Rush | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

The first couple of seasons were good.........it has seemed to go downhill since. I do like all of the characters on the show........

• candries By  candries
    12.10.15

• KeraLee123 By  KeraLee123
    07.05.15

They need to stop this show already. The first season was great, entertaining and educational. The second was okay but slightly repetitive and now it's just like come on already! We've seen enough! Something always goes wrong!

• larry72 By  larry72
    08.02.14

can sit through if my husband is watching but not best of shows like it

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Good show, not my favorite but good watch.

• maj6389 By  maj6389
    03.19.13

Can be entertaining

• MommyYady By  MommyYady
    03.14.13

My husband loves this show. Will watch the same episode over and over again. I get angry with Todd because he seems to mess up all the time. But i can't help but laugh at him either!

• Eleshia By  Eleshia
    02.25.13

I love this show. It's exciting to see whether they are going to find any gold or reach the goa; they set for the season.

• allidramaqueen By  allidramaqueen
    02.16.13

Love watching this show I like when they find lots of gold and the drama awesome tv show.

• IRISHNANNY By  IRISHNANNY
    02.29.12

THIS IS A SHOW THAT MAKES ME THINK THESE PEOPLE REALLY TAKE CHANCES IN LIFE, WOW, GOD BLESS THEM

• Kayspiels27 By  Kayspiels27
    01.27.12

I am in love with this show! I really hope they find gold! It is so painful when they have issues come up such as equipment breaking ( which seems to be constant) . My family loves how much hope they have!