Dior Lash Primer | SheSpeaks

• etaytshi By  etaytshi
    02.02.18

Best primer

Great primer. It made my lashes look thicker and longer and didn't clump when I applied mascara over it.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.27.18

ehhh.. it's a lash primer

I like this product but I don't find it totally necessary in my arsenal. I get it as a points gift when its available but I can't see purchasing it. I've tried the tarte one also and it's basically the same. Last night I tested it with Better Than Sex, using it only on one eye and there was literally no detectable difference. It does however help boost mascaras that aren't as lengthening, thickening or voluminous. So the way I see it you can buy a mascara that does all that, or use this with a crappier mascara and achieve those effects.

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

Until now, I never really found it necessary to use a lash primer because all of the drugstore ones I bought only increased the clumpiness on my lashes, but I received this Dior one as a gift and immediately went and purchased more. It is such a luxury and is usable with any mascara. This is THE FIRST primer I've used that has truly worked to decrease the "spider eyes" look, separate my lashes, and condition them.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I use this almost with every mascara and it is the best. Wait until it dries to apply mascara.

• melmck2 By  melmck2
    10.29.14

This goes on white and helps plump your lashes before you apply mascara. I love it. It really lengthens the look of my lashes. I can't live without it now.