Dior J'adore Review | SheSpeaks

• marleebaron By  marleebaron
    04.15.19

Amazing scent!

This fragrance smells so good! It is a light scent, definitely not too overpowering but still gives enough.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Love it. It is such a nice smelling fragrance. I used the soap and the perfume. Always draws compliments. Just Lovely.

• Maricortez By  Maricortez
    09.22.16

This fragrance is super beautiful. Its soft, so its not something you would wear to a club. Its more your everyday wear to work, or out with the family kind of scent. One of my favorites!!

• LadyAvon By  LadyAvon
    05.05.16

Staying Power

One of my favorites! Stays on without overpowering

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.11.16

Love this perfume. I had someone at work BEG me for this perfume. I had to say no! A little goes a long way.

• Melodyb01 By  Melodyb01
    08.11.15

This perfume is so classy and smells so great. I get so many compliments on this fragrance Whenever I wear it.

• Rhodonna By  Rhodonna
    08.13.14

One of my favorite

• lgodsey By  lgodsey
    08.10.14

OMG smells so good, but little on the pricey side for me.$90 little out of my budget even at discount perfume sites.

• FertilityHollis By  FertilityHollis
    08.08.14

One of my favorite scents. Luxurious and enticing.

• olgvi3 By  olgvi3
    06.26.14

This perfume is one of my favorite of all times. It lasts all day and smells really good. I always get compliments whenever I wear it.

• Lovely_Lexie By  Lovely_Lexie
    06.17.14

This is my favorite perfume. It is classy and the bottle is gorgeous. The smell last all day and is not too strong. I receive compliments when I wear this perfume.

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    12.29.13

This is my #1 scent! Sweet and feminine yet light. An added bonus, it looks great on my vanity!

• Dalizbeth By  Dalizbeth
    09.08.13

Like the smell so much, very delicate and feminine.

• Chicagodivaonadime By  Chicagodivaonadime
    09.08.13

I love this scent. Sexy, classy and very girly.

• nikkilee0625 By  nikkilee0625
    04.17.13

My all time favorite because its a perfume that my mother has been wearing since I can remember. Everytime I see or hear about J'Dore it reminds me of my mom.