Dior DiorShow Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Bettercustomeru Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Would reach for

This is one of my faves for WHAM BAM lashes!!! Also... Again...The black is very Rich Glossy and pigmented but I love that the brown is just as much so ( and available in this formula!!!). It creates a long and dramatic look WITHOUT looking like a clumped spider monster. I am not the best at working with overly wet liquid messy formulas which smudges on my eyes. I can work with this even being awkward... And I enjoy it very much.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Would reach for

• monicamonica911 By  monicamonica911
    08.10.16

Best mascara I have ever used

Absolutely the best mascara I have ever used. I have tried dozens of different mascaras over the years and I keep coming back to this one. The formula is great, and the brush is very thick and big. I am a Dior mascara fan for life.

• ashleyscarberry By  ashleyscarberry
    11.22.14

I've tried many mascaras but I think this is def my favorite!!!! No clump, goes on easy and stays on all day!!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Very good mascara.

• Kellies By  Kellies
    07.04.14

This is the best mascara ever!my number one,a must try for all the girls!!!

• Aantonelli1 By  Aantonelli1
    02.19.14

This a great mascara. I used it for years and never had a problem. I recently switched to Diorshow Extase because it does help with separation a little more, but the regular formula is a best seller for a reason. It adds that volume and length that everyone yearns for without the clumping and flaking.

• Amymarie343 By  Amymarie343
    01.18.14

Very over priced for a mascara, these things have got to be thrown out after 3 months! If not, bacteria city, so a bit to pricey. This product does deliver however great volumized lashes with no flaking! So maybe just one tube....

• Mimimaro By  Mimimaro
    01.05.14

I really love this mascara, it's one of my few favorites. It lengthens my lashes and gives it volume without clumping them. I pair it with the Lancome mascara base at times too. It is worth every penny spent on this mascara! Love it!

• Leslirn By  Leslirn
    12.27.13

Great mascara, never budges, good separation and lengthening and great staying power

• Tonylogiurato By  Tonylogiurato
    11.23.13

Love the black on my eyes