Dior DiorShow Extase Mascara | SheSpeaks

• loferg615 By  loferg615
    11.07.14

On the expensive side, but worth it!!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

I love it.

• kellyloovesyoux3 By  kellyloovesyoux3
    03.12.14

I like this product! it works really well and makes my eyelashes look gorgeous

• Aantonelli1 By  Aantonelli1
    02.19.14

This is my latest mascara purchase. I have been using the regular Diorshow mascara but wanted to try something different. I love it for separation of my long lashes. My lashes easily get that clumpy, spidery look that I hate. I do not have that problem with the Extase. It does not flake and makes my lashes look full and long. I will be repurchasing this product.

• blossoms By  blossoms
    10.26.12

I am not a big fan of this mascara, mainly because I do not see the same results as I see with the Dior Show. It does not curl my lashes as well. I have seen a difference though if I apply it as a base coat, and then I use Dior Show on top of the Extase, as it acts as a good primer.

• jellybean422 By  jellybean422
    09.12.10

This mascara is worth every penny. It absolutely does not flake, smudge or run no matter what you are doing. One coat looks amazing, two coats and I look like I have false lashes. I have been on a quest to find the perfect mascara and I finally found it!!