Dickinson s Dickinson s Original Witch Hazel Toner | SheSpeaks

• Gemstar37 By  Gemstar37
    07.15.16

dickinsons toner

this toner is the best it naturally tones the skin so it makes your pores appear smaller, it gives your skin a cool refreshing feel. I use this toner after a workout or when its hot

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.13.15

I love this toner! It gets all my make up off and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated!

• jo8207 By  jo8207
    07.18.15

Love this stuff keep skin rejuvenated and refreshed. I have the cleanse wipes and feel great on my skin

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.04.14

A refreshing toner at an affordable price. Helps get all my makeup off.

• julietsfolly By  julietsfolly
    09.03.14

Witch Hazel is an all natural remedy and the fact the used it in a toner is amazing! It isn't scented and some people may not like that but for those with a sensitivity to fragrance this is perfect!

• crystal1210 By  crystal1210
    08.20.14

nice toner, but I prefer the scented ones by Thayers

• ThisCharmingMiss By  ThisCharmingMiss
    08.04.14

This product is amazing for changing the feel of the skin on your face! I could honestly say it made my pores shrink a little and it made it feel less oily. Definitely something I recommend for all face types.