Diamond Taste of the Wild dog food | SheSpeaks

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    04.12.18

Spendy but quality!

Pretty spendy but good quality food. I am buying the Taste of Wild for my senior German Sherperd, she has skin allergies and needs grain free food. So far this dog food is working great.

• ktwebb2416 By  ktwebb2416
    07.20.16

Great Food for Dogs with Stomach Sensitivities

Our lab border collie mix has wheat and general food sensitivities, so we bought her Taste of the Wild food after having several disasters with cheaper dog food. She can eat all flavors of this brand without stomach problems or gas and her coat is always very healthy. The food is filled with protein, fruits, veggies, and seemingly offers great nutrition. The only letdown is that this food is quite pricey compared to conventional brands like Purina.

• Alyssaegan47 By  Alyssaegan47
    07.07.16

Love it

I have two Australian Shepherd dogs who love this food! They are pretty picky and the smoked salmon is their favorite. It's is a good price at $1.60 per pound for pretty high end food.

• ArianWolf By  ArianWolf
    06.30.16

Not the best food, but still a really good food non-the-less. My dogs like it, but they don't go crazy over it. A little spendy, but not as pricey as the really high end food.

• service1010 By  service1010
    04.06.14

I just found Taste of the Wild dog food and I recommend it highly. It is grain free, which is supposed to the best dog food to feed. It is priced very reasonably for a high quality dry kibble. And, if you buy it through Drs Fosters & Smith like I do, it's free delivery and the 11th bag is free! My dogs love it too