Diamond Candles Diamond Candles | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

As with most gimmicks, it's a gamble whether you're going to get a 'prize' worth the cost. I've heard mixed reviews about the actual candles, too.

• Babychikie6405 By  Babychikie6405
    02.05.17

I absolutely love this idea!! I love how you never know what your going to get inside.

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    05.11.16

I really like this product it is so great to give as a gift. The ring almost always fits at least one finger. I have never given one to someone that didn't love it!

• ldekerlegand By  ldekerlegand
    01.02.16

I received one of these candles as a gift. I must say, I really liked it. It smelled great, sweet pea, and looked great too. The ring I got, well though it was a pretty ring, it just wasn't my style. However it was fun just knowing there was a "surprise" in there. Almost felt like a kid again just trying to find that prize in the cereal or cracker jack box! I do find it to be a bit pricy, however, there arnt very many good candles much cheaper then this.

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    07.03.15

I got a purple candle as a gift and got a beautiful purple ring in it. This ring didn't leave the dreaded green ring around my finger so I know it's not a cheap imitation ring!

• LauraMcoffin By  LauraMcoffin
    06.24.15

I absolutely love these candles! I actually became obsessed with them! You get cute rings & when you get a ring valued at $25 or up they actually send you another ring in your size. Plus they smell fantastic & last long!

• arhorton21 By  arhorton21
    08.21.14

I had a wonderful experience with Diamond Candles, for one of the bigger jewelry candle companies. The candle was large and well packaged, and had a great scent throw. I ordered Watermelon, it smelled GREAT! The ring I got wasn't my style, but it was still a nice ring and did fit my finger. I have tried MANY different brands of jewelry candles, and honestly diamond candles are not on the top of my list, BUT for some first time buyers, it would be a good company to try.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

• Xechaxa By  Xechaxa
    01.25.14

They may be a little pricey but I definitely think they're worth it considering Yankee candles can be just as expensive. They smell fantastic (I got Carnival Candy) and the smell lingers for hours afterwards. The other day I had it lit in my bedroom, which is a good distance from my front door, and I ordered pizza. The pizza lady could smell it over the pizza and outside my house. I told her about this amazing product and she was excited to go purchase one herself. I'm having all my family members buy me these candles for me from now on as presents for Yule, my birthday, and any other excuse I can find. Sure you won't get a 5000 dollar ring in every candle but that's part of the fun. Their shipping is quick and easily trackable. Give them a try and you won't regret it!

• cheryl4747 By  cheryl4747
    11.15.13

Diamond Candles is the first candles company to come out with candles that have jewelry in them. Boy did it take off. They started a wildfire. There are many candle companies with jewelry now. With Diamond Candles their customer service is almost 100%. I only wish I could say that about their candles. I have bought two candles (AT 24.95 PLUS SHIPPING I COULDN'T AFFORD TO TRY MORE) both of them burnt uneven, had tunneling problems, smoked like a chimney, and smell was almost nonexistent. The two that I choose were APPLE SLICE AND HARVEST BLEND. On both candles you couldn't even smell them after burning them for hours.