Dial Yogurt Vanilla Honey | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I love the way this smells and it kept my skin nice and soft even though I usually use hot water in the shower. This stuff is really inexpensive too. I love to stock up on it when I shop at Big Lots (when I can find it) during their big % off sales.

• Judygail By  Judygail
    07.11.16

Smooth and silky.

The fragrance is wonderful and the feel of your skin after showering is so soft. I got it in a gift pack with lotion. Would suggest both This duo is amazing

• jackiew0929 By  jackiew0929
    06.30.16

This is some pretty good body wash if you're looking for something cheap and something that smells really good

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    03.07.16

Love this product and smell! Would definitely recommend!

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    03.06.16

This bath product worked okay for me. It wasn't awful, but it was not good either. I'd recommend trying another brand first.

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

this is one of my favorite body washes I use and it smells really good and it was a great deal when I bought it and I makes u feel fresh and clean and I will be buying this a lot more

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.29.15

I thought that this product smelled great! and it did leave my skin soft.

• BritniLeeann By  BritniLeeann
    07.17.15

I first tried this while visiting my mother in law because she just loves it & told me I had to try it. Afterwards when we got home I went straight to pick me some up. The best body wash I've found by far. Smells amazing & makes your skin super soft.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

Relatively cheap but so not cheap working. It smells wonderful and feels so nice. Love the consistency and the way it leaves skin feeling soft yet hydrated. The design on the bottle is also attractive. Makes it looks so fresh and soothing and delicious for you skin.

• fixedcrystal By  fixedcrystal
    02.02.15

Moisturizing, and had a pleasant scent without overwhelming.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom