Dial Clean and Refresh Antibacterial Body Wash Mountain Fresh Review | SheSpeaks

• fixedcrystal By  fixedcrystal
    02.02.15

Smells good. Leaves me feeling clean.

• kamiallen04 By  kamiallen04
    07.24.14

Love the smell! My hubby is an avid Dial user and loves this body wash!

• laurasabo By  laurasabo
    05.07.14

great smell

• ishhappens By  ishhappens
    03.09.14

I have really sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts. Ive been advised by a doctor to only use dial antibacterial bar soap. Which i was kind of sad that i had to retire my body washes. :-( it wasnt so bad though because dial has so many new great scents to choose from in the bar soap. But then i found this bodywash it is the only one, including other dial bodywashes that didnt irritate my skin due to the antibacterial. Yeay! I can now bust out my loofahs once again and re enjoy my shower experience!

• MDis4Crabs By  MDis4Crabs
    12.26.13

I've used Dial body wash for years. This scent smells great and if you have acne prone skin the antibacterial properties help keep it under control.

• MsBianca76 By  MsBianca76
    12.24.13

I will never use DIAL body washes again, they have a high amount of triclosan in them it driedout my skin I couldnt stopitching andits myunderstanding that triclosan is strong thatit will cause the bacteria to die but new ones form mutated strains that are smellier and more agressive formsof bacteria

• candries By  candries
    07.03.13

I love "Dial Clean and Refresh" Antibacterial Body Wash. I tried the Mountain Fresh scent and was very pleased in the way that it lathered and rinsed off. I love the scent and would recommend this body wash to all.

• janett40 By  janett40
    06.28.13

works great with a nice scent

• pixiecandy By  pixiecandy
    02.21.13

I really like this body wash. It has a very refreshing smell and it doesn't leave my skin dry and flakey

• TaylorTea By  TaylorTea
    09.22.12

This body wash is excellent and very reasonably priced. I love the scent of the Lavender and Twilight Jasmine. Also love that it is anti-bacterial, yet it doesn't dry out my skin. Wonderful product!

• allyson By  allyson
    03.27.12

Love Dial smell. The other brands seem to not last as long.

• halensmom By  halensmom
    04.23.11

My husband loves the smell...

• JayaLuna By  JayaLuna

Good price, smells great

• mommy4bratz By  mommy4bratz
    04.23.11

It makes you feel super clean and it smells great. It doesn't leave a residue like other soaps do. We have excema and it doesn't make it inflammed like other soaps do.

• poodllady By  poodllady
    04.23.11

I have used Dial Body Wash for years-- The main plus for me, is that I have to cover an area on my skin with a bandage and Dial is the only one I have found that rinses clean enough for the tape to adhear and stay put. I love the many choices of scents and they keep coming out with new ones that keep it fun. Definantly my choice !