DiGiorno Half Half Pizza | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Ingenious idea! I buy these frequently!

• amyrenae1019 By  amyrenae1019
    07.02.16

Not a fan, but the kids/husband like them.

I am a super picky pizza eater and I really don't care for these pizzas. My kids on the other hand can't get enough. Awesome because some kids like pepperoni while others don't. Makes my life easier because I can make one pizza and have 2 kinds

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Good idea bad pizza

Good idea but horrible pizza. I think its the worst frozen pizza there is. I can't stand how the crust is hard almost like a cardboard texture on the bottom and then goes doughy.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Good idea bad pizza

• sarasponda By  sarasponda
    11.18.15

Like those old Digiorno commercials from the late 90's early 00's say, "it's not delivery, it's digiorno!" The brand seriously tastes as good as some take out/delivery pizzas. can't wait to try this 50/50 variety!

• floridacal By  floridacal
    11.18.15

I love digiorno ! easy to make, taste delicious as if it were bought from a pizza place, i completely recommend everyone try this pizza.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.16.15

Digornio is a good pizza and it's unique with it's thick crust as well. I love how this can make for a quick and easy meal and it is really filling as well. I don't make a habit to get this as much as I used to but I still see a lot of great sales for this pizza!

• cpnllworth By  cpnllworth
    08.09.14

I'm not a fan of frozen pizza but if I'm going to buy frozen pizza its going to be Digiorno. The pepperoni is some what spicy and the sauce is very acidic but the dough is fantastic.

• lilsb2002 By  lilsb2002
    08.08.14

So much better than delivery. The freshness is awesome.

• LetThereBeLight By  LetThereBeLight
    08.08.14

I adore pizza, but Digiorno is sorely lacking. One of the only pizza's i got board with while eating.

• LeslieC By  LeslieC
    08.07.14

I love the 2 in one concept & tastes good!