Deva Curl No Poo Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• littlemotley littlemotley
    09.01.13

I really like this shampoo! It is perfect for getting curly or wavy hair clean without stripping all the moisture. The smell is amazing, and it leaves your hair feeling soft, clean, and shiny. The only reason I can't give it five stars is that it is very expensive--I wish they could come up with a similar formula at a lower price point.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

I didn't love this product. I bought it from Sephora, and I ended up returning it. I wish I had used it more than a couple times, because I read reviews later that said it took some time to get used to it.

• ballagirl By  ballagirl
    02.08.17

Great product, great line-- DevaCurl is a staple in my regimen

This is a great product to use for wavy/ curly hair. I actually prefer the One Decadence line, as it gives more moisture for my hair texture/ porosity, but this is still a great staple to have on hair-washing days. It is a bit more pricey, compared to other shampoos, conditioners, etc., but a little goes a long way, which end up saving me money over time. I still have a bottle of DevaCurl that I bought in May 2016 that is still not empty. I used to have to buy products every couple months-- with this, I can use it for two to three times longer before needing to buy a replacement. I am a Naturalista who swears by DevaCurl products-- nothing has ever worked for me before quite like DevaCurl products have.

• amylynn76 By  amylynn76
    09.24.14

Love this! I have ugly weird half curly/half wavy hair. This actually made my curls pretty and healthy looking. I cannot say enough good things about it!

• littlemotley By  littlemotley
    09.01.13

• bw8787 By  bw8787
    10.05.10

Great for curly hair. Does not make a lot of suds, in fact makes hardly any, but does clean hair and scalp, does not leave hair dry and fly away. Need to shampoo less often and preserves color.