Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Shampoo Plus Conditioner Review | SheSpeaks

• Heatheredorsey By  Heatheredorsey
    01.13.18

Cleared up my folliculitis but definitely leaves hair dry

• dsclayton08 By  dsclayton08
    06.12.13

This stuff works great but the reason why I gave it a four is because if I use too much of it, it took my hair out on the side. I thought this was crazy because it says use everyday for a week but because I only wash my hair once a week, I still ended up with bald patches on the side.

• communitcator By  communitcator
    05.29.13

I love this shampoo. It is a must of my son's scalp because he has psoriasis. It works quickly (a few uses and the red patchy/scaly spots are nearly gone) but is gentle enough on his skin and hair to use a couple of times a week. An awesome side effect is that Demarest also helps the teenage acne on his forehead, which is a big bonus. Because of the 3% salicylic acid in Demarest (fairly high % for over the counter) I thought it might work well as an exfoliating wash to use before shaving my legs. I tried it and I'm hooked! I pour a small amount on a scrubby cloth and scrub my legs before shaving. Wow.. so smooth!

• sherrilyh By  sherrilyh
    05.23.13

I havent seen this product before...I notice the reviews are from 3 and 4 years ago. Is it still available? I really want to get this for my husband,

• katerose By  katerose
    01.27.10

i want to try this for my roommate who has scalp psoriasis. i hope it works.

• farmerbrown2002 By  farmerbrown2002
    11.16.09

Going to recommend this to a friend.Going to try myself.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.29.09

This shampoo + conditioner is a must have for people with scalp psoriasis! Ot works awesome! I prefer it over my prescription ointment! Doesn't have a terrible smell. The shampoo is clear, so it doesn't stain your hair like other treatments. Highly recommend!