Dermalogica Active Moist | SheSpeaks

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

This is a great, light-weight moisturizer for daytime wear. I use this and Dermalogica's sheer tint with spf 20 every day as my base before applying makeup. The only time I have to change this regime is in wintertime when my skin gets extremely dry. For normal skin, this is a perfect, non-oily, daily moisturizer.

• katiedileo By  katiedileo
    05.16.14

I love this moisturizer. I have adult hormonal acne, and I only use this at night, and just use a moisturizing toner during the day. Keeps my skin moist without extra breakouts, and doesn't make me oily!

• healthyRN By  healthyRN
    10.27.11

Very light, oil-free, non-greasy moisturizer. This is great to wear under makeup or for a daily moisturizer if your skin is not dry. At first, I thought this was not going to be moisturizing enough for my skin. With continued use, it turned out to be perfect. I have a problem with finding a moisturizer light enough that will not be oily by the end of the day but also having enough moisture to keep my skin from being dry and flaky. This was perfect. It has no artificial fragrance or colors, which I love as well.