DermOrganic Leave In-Treatment with Argan Oil Review | SheSpeaks

• beauty4free2u By  beauty4free2u
    11.18.13

The Leave in treatment ist great. You can apply this if you hair is still wet or if it is dry- whatever your preference. You rub a little drop in your hands and just put it at the ends of your strands. It will make your hair shine like crazy. I love DermOrganic hair products!

• Vonettam By  Vonettam
    01.29.13

Want soft, smooth hair? Use this, it's wonderful. But make sure you go light towards the top of your head and focus on the ends first.

• Bridge6981 By  Bridge6981
    07.10.11

Great product, great smell, not as good for co-washing as cheaper brands but I'd buy it again anyway.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    01.10.10

I LOVE this product! It's an absolute miracle worker! My stylist suggested this product for my severe psoriasis. It has done wonders for my scalp! Really helps to heal the scalp's irritation. Smells wonderful! Doesn't leave an oily residue. A little goes a LONG way! This is a very natural product for your body! I plan on buying the whole set soon! Shampoo & conditioning mask to go with this treatment. No sulfates or damaging ingrediants for your hair or scalp! Love it!