Dentyne Ice Split2Fit Gum | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great gum, freshens breath quickly, and the taste lasts a long time.

• Aaliyahduclos21 By  Aaliyahduclos21
    03.25.16

Love the taste lasts long and leaves the breath fresh

• Southern-girl By  Southern-girl
    12.14.14

Love the flavor long lasting and refreshes breath.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great gum, freshens breath quickly, and the taste lasts a long time.

• lollipops12748 By  lollipops12748
    06.05.13

Super minty! Great to just pop in to get rid of stinky breath from lunch.

• GabrielleRenay By  GabrielleRenay
    11.29.12

I love this gum and the pack makes it easy for me to dispose of the empty part of the container.

• Simplyalyssaa By  Simplyalyssaa
    09.28.12

I'm not a huge gum person like I was, I still use it from time to time however, Dentyne is one of my favorites it's not my favorite. I have yet to find one that beats 5 Gum. Dentyne is nice for complete freshness which is always nice, but I like gum I can enjoy the taste of not the overwhelming feel of spiciness from the mint or winter fresh whatever they call them. It's like putting an completely solid piece of ice in your mouth with cinnamon. It's not the feel I want.

• ChristyNewell By  ChristyNewell
    07.30.12

Okay, I don't care if you brush and floss twice a day, we have all had a moment of "Whoa, what did you just eat!" Breath that could KILL! In moments of deadly breath, I will pop in a piece of gum and quickly the horrific breath will go away. Thanks to Dentyne and the New Split2Fit Pack, I will be prepared for the NEXT "breath offender" situation. I like to keep a pack of gum in my purse, the car and the pantry. You never know when you might need to freshen your breath. Times you might need a piece of gum: party, meeting your child's teacher for the first time, date night, etc. Just the other day I HAD TO offer my husband a piece of Dentyne Ice (Ah morning breath is the worst! And yes, I also had a piece of gum...I can't lie my breath wasn't like smelling roses.). One piece is all you need with the Dentyne Split2Fit! I got to try the mint frost & it is now one of my favorites. It's a long lasting, sugar free gum. I'm not a fan of gum that loses it's flavor within 5 minutes... and Dentyne Ice impresses me... the flavor lasts! I love that I can carry all 16 pieces, or split the pack. I typically keep it together until I have half way done with the pack.