Delimex Chicken & Cheese Taquitos Review | SheSpeaks

• dreamer3502 By  dreamer3502
    07.11.16

Fast dinner

This is the best chicken & cheese rolled tacos. There is some spice to this, so I'd recommend sour cream, cheese on top, lettuce, or guacamole, something to help cut the spice

• Airdog1219 By  Airdog1219
    07.06.16

Taquito's: chicken and cheeae

Quick easy and delicious! I'm a multi-sport mom of 2 so always on the run! I always keep some in the freezer. Make a quick easy snack for the kids before the game or after the meet.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

They are ok. I rather have the ground meat or shredded beef ones.

• jennifervang80 By  jennifervang80
    12.31.12

Have not tried this, but would love too! And hope it doesn't taste cardboardy like Jose oles.

• pelarp By  pelarp
    12.29.12

My daughter loves these. They are great for someone on the go. We cook them up and then take them with us in the car so the kids can have a snack and we do not have to stop at fast food chains. We have used them for parties and everyone always loves them great for football parties or just to have incase someone stops by.

• ZaNyTarT By  ZaNyTarT
    12.17.12

These are so delicious and so wonderful! Perfectly easy for a snack, or party food, they cook up delicious and simple every time!

• chyened By  chyened
    12.17.12

Bought these as a 2 minuet meal option for the fam in between classes and work. Put them in the freezer in the afternoon after shopping, came home 6 hours later and they were all gone. My husband and 3 year old are HUGE fans. I like them too :)

• piratemommy By  piratemommy
    10.14.12

AMAZING!! Have to be careful with these at the house as we'll go through the whole box in a day or two. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND!

• CHERYLGINESI By  CHERYLGINESI
    04.06.12

Quick, easy, and satisfying when you are starving and have nothing in the house to eat... my kids love them with sour cream and salsa

• motheroftwoboys By  motheroftwoboys
    10.10.11

Yummy Yummy Yummy!!! My whole family loves these!!! We also love the beef kind!

• MayMay2008 By  MayMay2008
    09.23.11

I love these things. I always keep some in my freezer. They easy & fast to make. In two minutes you can have a quick snack that is delicious!