Del Monte Foods Pounce Cat Treats | SheSpeaks

• Emilyfuhr By  Emilyfuhr
    03.02.16

My cats love these! As soon as we shake it they come running.. which is very helpful when you can't find them. Love the container too it keeps them fresh and is very convenient.

• TaylorPeedin By  TaylorPeedin
    02.21.16

My cat loves these he won't take a bite out of his food bowl unless i top it off with one of these treats. he is pretty spoiled and picky.

• steelkat By  steelkat
    08.18.15

I liked the treatsvas well as the container. .... kept them fresh and moist unlike the bagged ones

• ceespeaks By  ceespeaks
    07.08.15

My 1 year old cat is very picky, but he will play fetch the ball for these. Too cute! He really likes them!

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

My cat LOVES these treats. She's a pict eater but she can't get enough of these

• Rachael403 By  Rachael403
    03.25.15

I Bought these treats a couple of years ago for the first time. We have a picky cat that turns down most canned cat food, treats and dry food. Our cat loves these. She likes them so much that she knows when we are opening the treat jar, and will come running!

• ThatsMeCada By  ThatsMeCada
    10.01.14

I have 4 cats that love treats, these are no exception to that, they try really hard to open this canister themselves, ive even taught my cat "Honey" to grab the treat out of the canister herself then shes rewarded for doing so. I personally love the affordability of these treats and that they an approprite size for cats of all ages and of course that my cats like them.

• marip1 By  marip1
    09.25.13

My cats loves these.

• karyb72 By  karyb72
    08.21.13

My cat LOVES these! He will open the cabinet and pester me until I give him his treat - We have had such a good time playing with him and then rewarding him with this cat yummy treat!

• khrystal420 By  khrystal420
    08.18.13

This product is a good treat. With 2 kittens eating them I never had any problems. They went nuts for them. My issue was when I fed the treats to my adult cats and they both ended up with tummy troubles. And were sick for about a week.