Degree Women Anti Perspirant and Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• Emyrose621 Emyrose621
    07.10.15

The only deodorant that really keeps me dry throughout the day, and even through a workout!

• jeabrown By  jeabrown
    09.27.17

This is one of 2 deodorants that I will use - Degree and Secret. It works very well in keeping me dry and making sure there is no BO.

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Dry and Fresh

After my go to deodorant quit on me (not sure how that happened) I switched to this. I had been using this when I was younger and it did its job and kept me fresh. Then I switched to Secret and Dove the latter I've been using since it came on the market. At any rate I like this antiperspirant it has been keeping me fresh and dry one of the things the others did not not do. Fresh yes, Dry no. I have been working out lately and doing a lot of spring cleaning both outside and in and this deodorant does its job and I couldn't be happier with it. I think I will stick with it or some variation of it until it no longer works for me. I would also like to try the motion control to see if it works as well.

• Sousafam12 By  Sousafam12
    02.21.17

Really like this deodorant glides on and stays pretty much all day long. But will need to reapply after gym visits

• Allie40 By  Allie40
    11.12.16

Great Product

This product is great. Even after a workout, I feel it gives better sweat protection than most other deoderants

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    09.26.16

Works great

I live in Florida where we sweat and you need your dormant to keep working and not quit on you degree does just that keeping me dry and odor free.

• brittanydejardo By  brittanydejardo
    07.21.16

pretty good if ya ask me

It's a good deodorant for everyday use if you're not physically active or live in a very hot state. It contains smells until you really get sweating and then it quits... But for everyday use its a go to.

• anw2207 By  anw2207
    07.06.16

I love this the deodorant. I use the powder scent

• twinlesstwin By  twinlesstwin
    07.04.16

I love this deoderant, it smells great it works well, and it sells at a great price.

• kirstenac By  kirstenac
    07.04.16

Great Product!

This is one of the deodorants that really work for me. It lasts all day long. Love the smell. Affordable.

• Kristi5858 By  Kristi5858
    07.03.16

Degree in Sweat

Hands Down, this is one of my all time favorite Deodorants! I love the Shower Clean scent. It smells wonderful.