Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride | SheSpeaks

• singincherry singincherry
    03.08.13

This is such an awesome game, I dont know why more people havent heard of it! Probably beacause its so expensive - $40 on Amazon. But it's a really fun long, but not too long, use your brain kind of game. Everyone can play it!

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.04.17

Ticket to Ride ..more like Ticket to fun

Ticket to Ride is kind of an amazing game. It is really fun because you have to be strategic on how to win but its not too hard or overly complicated like other strategy games.

• noimnotamish By  noimnotamish
    09.22.17

Best game ever!

We love this game. It is easy to understand and we play with all of our friends. My husband and I also play 2 player games and it is still so fun! We love this game and all of the other versions they have come out with. Such a fun and competitive game to play!

• ajsterz By  ajsterz
    08.14.15

This is such a fun game! There are other versions of this game, and it is great to play with family and friends. I also have the game on my phone!

• singincherry By  singincherry
    03.08.13

• Maxsanders By  Maxsanders
    12.20.10

We love most games who have gotten the German award that this one has (we actually seek out new games this way!). This is a great game and we pull it out quite a bit when we are with friends.

• Luvcrackerjack By  Luvcrackerjack
    07.14.10

This game is a blast! Called "German game of the year" for a reason, you collect "tickets" and then have to build a train across the country to your different destinations... sounds a little weird but so much fun! It is for ages 8+, for up to four players and a GREAT game to learn about geography and strategy. I am in my mid twenties and have enjoyed it with friends and my parents. It is nice because some games are generational, but I think that this game is a blast for all. There is also a European version, but the original is my favorite. This game is a bit pricey (around $50!) but I saved a coupon and bought it half off. I would have purchased it for full price eventually though, I love it!