Dawn Power Clean | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

We almost always buy Dawn now since it seems to do such a great job. I really have no complaints or any negatives about this particular product at all. Put it in a pan of greasy-anything and be amazed!!!

• I love original Dawn, but this power clean breaks out my hands. I vote no.

• Jls0601 By  Jls0601
    10.22.18

Best dishpan

It only takes a few drops of dawn to clean an entire sink full of dishes. It you soak any stuck on food in it the stuck on food will wipe right off

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    10.11.18

Awesome!

Dawn dish soap is all we use. It only takes a little even for a large amount of dishes. Cleans stuck on food in no time. The best dish soap.

• go2kauai By  go2kauai
    06.05.18

love this dish liquid

I love Dawn dish liquid. I find it cuts through grease easily and thoroughly. A little of it on my scotch brite sponge and some elbow grease helps to clean all my dishes fast!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Dawn

Dawn dish soap gets rid of food and grease off dishes with little effort. Use it everyday.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Only dish soap in the house

This stuff is liquid gold - from hand wash only dishes to bathing the dog & all in between - freakishly gentle yet so dang awesome - literally - the best dish soap on the market

• sylvia22886 By  sylvia22886
    07.13.17

The best dish washing soap

Dawn has always been my go to clean for dishes because I feel it does a far better job then other dish soaps. I think it is the best at getting greasy dishes clean and I never feel like I have to go over them. It has a nice pleasant scent without being to over powering and is a decent price .

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.27.17

DAWN

DAWN IS A GREAT DISH SOAP. IT GETS THE GREAT AND STUCK ON FOOD OFF WITH EASE.

• cpalo123 By  cpalo123
    07.04.16

Dawn is my favorite "hands-down" liquid dish detergent. The scent is refreshing and the soap stays and doesn't evaporate before you're finished washing. Also a value for the money.

• Kittykittens By  Kittykittens
    06.23.16

Amazingly Clean

This Dawn Power Clean is amazing. This soap makes cleaning the dishes so easy. I also love the scent!!

• Rebeccacanava By  Rebeccacanava
    06.03.16

I love all Dawn products, but Dawn Power Clean does wonders.