Dawn Power Clean | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

We almost always buy Dawn now since it seems to do such a great job. I really have no complaints or any negatives about this particular product at all. Put it in a pan of greasy-anything and be amazed!!!

• I love original Dawn, but this power clean breaks out my hands. I vote no.

• go2kauai By  go2kauai
    06.05.18

love this dish liquid

I love Dawn dish liquid. I find it cuts through grease easily and thoroughly. A little of it on my scotch brite sponge and some elbow grease helps to clean all my dishes fast!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Dawn

Dawn dish soap gets rid of food and grease off dishes with little effort. Use it everyday.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Only dish soap in the house

This stuff is liquid gold - from hand wash only dishes to bathing the dog & all in between - freakishly gentle yet so dang awesome - literally - the best dish soap on the market

• sylvia22886 By  sylvia22886
    07.13.17

The best dish washing soap

Dawn has always been my go to clean for dishes because I feel it does a far better job then other dish soaps. I think it is the best at getting greasy dishes clean and I never feel like I have to go over them. It has a nice pleasant scent without being to over powering and is a decent price .

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.27.17

DAWN

DAWN IS A GREAT DISH SOAP. IT GETS THE GREAT AND STUCK ON FOOD OFF WITH EASE.

• cpalo123 By  cpalo123
    07.04.16

Dawn is my favorite "hands-down" liquid dish detergent. The scent is refreshing and the soap stays and doesn't evaporate before you're finished washing. Also a value for the money.

• Kittykittens By  Kittykittens
    06.23.16

Amazingly Clean

This Dawn Power Clean is amazing. This soap makes cleaning the dishes so easy. I also love the scent!!

• Rebeccacanava By  Rebeccacanava
    06.03.16

I love all Dawn products, but Dawn Power Clean does wonders.

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Great product. Cleans well and cuts scrub time in to mins. Have used for long time. Really last in comparison to other dish liquids. I don't have a dishwasher and use at least 3 times a day. My hands are not dried out. Tried the ones with lotion but they don't cut the grease and have caused me to drop glasses. Works great for my husband to wash his greasy hands, when he works on things in the garage.

• CWOK__ By  CWOK__
    03.31.16

This is very good dishwashing soap--you don't have to soak things long in it to get dried food or sticky messes off your dishes with this. Also stays "sudsy" for a good length of time, if you have a large amount of dishes, so you don't have to keep adding and adding it to the dishwater. A very good product that I would recommend.