Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray Review | SheSpeaks

• agould81 By  agould81
    06.19.21

Love love love!

Goodbye dish soap! This dawn spray soap is all mighty powerful! This stuff works like no other soap I have used before! I love to use it with anything greasy, I mean this stuff is just magical!

• Gpeach211 By  Gpeach211
    06.07.21

Gets tough jobs done

If you think regular dawn dish detergent works great, you'll live this! Gets tough jobs clean without having to put a lot of elbow grease into it. I highly recommend this product!

• The5MinuteMama By  The5MinuteMama
    05.30.21

A game changer for pots and pans

I always wash my pots and pans last so that I have plenty of space to spray this and scrub with it. It works great at breaking up all the stuck on food and grease. I use a regular sponge and it really leaves no trace of mess. It smells good too!

• minmin By  minmin
    05.18.21

Delivers What it promises.

This cuts my scrubbing time in half. I also use it to clean my sticky wall behind the stove. finally a product that delivers what it promises.

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    05.15.21

great for your dishwashing needs

I like this as to get really tough stains and food residue off my dishes.

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.14.21

Excellent performance on the worst stuck-on messes. Cuts through crud on oven windows. Thick foam stays where you spray it.

• nola807 By  nola807

Very Good

Love this product It gets that slimy sheen off of your plastic ware and i have the green apple scent and it smells wonderful

• KristinF922 By  KristinF922

Get it NOW!!

I first received the Dawn Powerwash as a gift-- I didn't know if I would like it. But it showed up!! I don't like filling up a sink full of soapy water-- I just wash dish by dish. This is the BEST thing for that exact scenario. It cleans stains that have been on dishes for years. I ended up using it ALL around the house. The bathroom, the shower, the floors, not the mention my oven!! It takes sticky stuff off of products without any scrubbing. It's seriously amazing. And then when you run out, you just pop the lid off the old one- and it goes straight on top of the refill, no mess, no fuss... great great great!

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    04.26.21

My friend asked me to pick one up for her so I decided to try it out for myself. Loved it! I camp a lot and it is perfect to pump some on a scratcher pad and wipe the dishes off. Great product. Haven't tried it on stains on clothes yet...but going to!

• Lovedoll94 By  Lovedoll94
    04.22.21

Love!!!

I live this product! It works amazing and not only that but it also smells soooo good

• 20manderz08 By  20manderz08

time saver!

so easy to use and saves so much time when washing dishes. i prefer this over regular dish soap now!

• cindykerschner By  cindykerschner
    04.21.21

Easy way to get the job done

Dawn Powerwash is so easy to use and a great time saver! I was amazed how it cut through grease and rinsed it away. I always use Dawn so I needed to try Powerwash!

• donnamcguire39 By  donnamcguire39

greatest brand

Dawn is the greatest brand that is on the market. I give it 10/10 its the best grease fighting dish liquid there is.

• Nikkiluvv97 By  Nikkiluvv97
    04.20.21

OBSESSED

Doing dishes has never been this easy. With powerwash they practically clean themselves.

• deral1958 By  deral1958
    03.27.21

Great product with a high price tag

This product is the best at cleaning your dishes. I spray it on dirty dishes from supper and then come back and wash the dishes. I really like that it doesn't take long to work its magic! I really love the way it works on pots-n-pans. I do love it, but I don't like the high price. It would be great if the price was lower, as with Covid and not working, I find I can't afford it for some months.