Dawn New Zealand Springs | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

This stuff smells awesome and Dawn is a great brand. We like to use this stuff directly on our grout at home and then scrub it with a little water and a scrub brush. It makes our whole home smell wonderful and brings the dirt and grease right up out of the tile! I used to have to use bleach (which started giving me breathing problems) to get the same results that I'm getting with this dish detergent! I only tried it one day on a whim because I loved the smell and thought it might be nice to have the floors smell that way, but WOW. We do this once a month now and the floors always look spectacular.

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.27.17

DAWN NEW ZEALAND SPRING SCENT

THE POWER OF DAWN WITH THIS SCENT IS GREAT. I LOVE THE NEW ZEALAND SPRING SCENT.

• Rebeccat817 By  Rebeccat817
    07.06.16

Dawn is the BEST in the Business

This is great stuff. Cuts the grease and smells like your in a refreshing, vacation. The smells helps your mind drift into a beautiful place and before you know it your done with the dishes. Your hands go back to soft and smooth in no time. Great to wash your dog with, helps fight the fleas , they can't live through the greasy and soapy suds. Washes them right down the drain. Its great for laundry stains , all purpose cleabing, great for any dirty job.

• CWOK__ By  CWOK__
    03.31.16

This has a nice, pleasant scent and the same great cleaning power of all the other Dawn products I've tried. One of my pet peeves with dishwashing liquid is suds that disappear quickly as you do the dishes, so that you have to keep adding more, but the suds with Dawn stick around for longer than many other brands. Dawn really is the best dishwashing liquid I've tried, so we rarely use anything else.

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

Dawn is my favorite dish washing soap and this one in particular smells wonderful!

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Dawn is by far my favorite soap. It's always got great scents like this one and doesn't dry your hands out. It cleans well and you don't need to use a lot at one time.

• Jean1214 By  Jean1214
    08.26.14

Dawn is a wonderful. This new scent is really lovely.

• BonnieMiller By  BonnieMiller
    05.20.14

I love the way this smells...and Dawn is my favorite...

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

• lieverd98 By  lieverd98
    09.06.13

I use dawn all the time for dishes! I used to get the off brand but I was wasting money on that! LOVE how dawn works!

• pippilongstocking By  pippilongstocking
    04.24.13

Dawn dishwashing liquid is fabulous at cutting through grease and leaving my cookware and even plastic containers squeaky-clean without a hint of grease or residue. I usually get the green apple scent, which is suprisingly refreshing for a dishwashing liquid. I typically only have to use a squirt of this when handwashing items that I don't want to put in my dishwasher, and it's always gotten the job done well. This detergent is so good at cutting through oil and grease, that I do need to have some lotion by the sink to apply to my hands after drying them off, as it does tend to leave my hands a bit on the dry side otherwise. Overall, despite the fact that it is slightly drying to my skin, this is an excellent dishwashing liquid and cleans my cookware, containers, etc very well, everytime.