Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam | SheSpeaks

• acristescu acristescu
    05.06.12

I will not use any other dish soap after using Dawn Direct Foam, it lasts so much longer than any other soap I have used and is great at cutting grease. One pump goes a long way. One bottle lasts me a long time so in the long run it is cheaper than the "cheap" brand because you get more use per bottle.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

While I appreciate the novelty of this product, I don't think it functions as well as regular Dawn.

• DeanneLaury By  DeanneLaury
    04.14.19

Great on dishes, but horrible on my hands!

This product is a really good product. It lasts a lot longer then ?regular? dawn dish soap, it still smells just as nice though. The Dawn Foaming Dish Soap is great at removing greasy messes off my dishes with out having to scrub, if something does need to be scrubbed I just put some hot water and add just a small amount of this Dawn Foaming Dish Soap and within about 15-20 minutes I can very easily remove what ever food was stuck on the dish because Dawn is such a strong dish soap. But the reason I didn?t give this product 5 stars is because even though this product works so well on my dishes, it is very horrible on my hands. After I started using this Dawn Foaming Dish Soap for about a week my hands started to get really dry(I use a lotion about 3-4 times a day on my hand before I used Dawn soap and als well I was using this Dawn soap), my hands where getting so dry that between my fingers my skin started crack8ng and bleeding, my skin was so dry and this was only happening on my hands. Then my husband showed me his hands after I told him about my hand and how dry they where, and my husbands hands where even worse then mine. He only washes the dishes once in a while, maybe around 3 times a week when there?s only a few dishes in the sink. I was so shocked at how dried/cracked/bleeding my husbands hands where. He also uses hand lotion everyday, about 2-3 times a day he applies lotion. So we still use Dawn Foaming Dish Soap but we are very careful about getting the soap on our hands at all, we use gloves now to wash the dishes. It took only a few days for my hands to return to my version of normal, and it took my husband about a week and a half for his hands to return to him normal. So I do recommend this Dawn Foaming Dish Soap, but I also recommend using gloves when you use this dish soap, and make sure you never use it as hand soap.

• mikxoc By  mikxoc
    02.19.19

The only one that I will use. It's THAT good!

This is the only dish washing soap that I have used for years! I love that it's so easy to dispense. Just one pump and I'm good to go to get all of my dishes sparkling clean without leaving water spots. It's tough on grease but gentle on my hands. I was at a friend's home and used their dish soap to help with the dishes after a dinner party. Afterwards my hands were so dried out and it made me realize how great my Dawn Foam dish soap is. It lasts forever and I love that it comes in a refill size.

• ladydai By  ladydai
    02.18.19

To light for y dishes.

I am a Dawn product fan, I am not a fan of this foam. It takes to much to use. I didnt feel like my dishes were my kind of clean. This is my opnion and others may love it. My friends and family used it to wash their hands. I am just not a fan of using it for a sink full of dishes. I had to wash a few, let the water out, re run water in the sink to complete.

• tabmbdb By  tabmbdb
    10.19.18

I have not tried but I would like to love dawn it does what it claims

• PrettyPretty By  PrettyPretty
    10.19.18

Foam soap is awesome!!!

You only need a little bit of the foam solution because a little bit goes a long way.

• Amber554 By  Amber554
    10.12.18

Awesome

Ok Dawn is my number one dish soap it gets the job done and you don?t have to use a lot to get it done it even gets greasy stains out of your clothes

• Glassgirl By  Glassgirl
    09.27.18

I love this product, not only for the fact that its foam but also because it doesn't dry my hands. Cuts grease and makes my dishes shine!

• lhawk123 By  lhawk123
    09.27.18

Sudsy Soap

This dish soap is great! Just one squirt on the dish sponge and you are all set and ready to go! This soap suds up and makes you feel ensured that your dishes are getting cleaned while you are scrubbing away at them. Ever since I started using this product, this has become my staple dishing washing soap to be found at my sink.

• Lilgliter By  Lilgliter
    06.18.18

Definitely recommend

I like that it?s foam and it gets the job done it doesn?t have a bad chemical smell it?s also good for counters and wiping things down

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.31.18

Clean dishes!

I love DAWN dishwashing liquid. This specific product is so unique. It makes my dishwashing chores so easy and my dishes clean!