Dawn Dawn Antibacterial Hand Soap - Diswashing Liquid - Orange Scent Review | SheSpeaks

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Dawn Antibacterial

Dawn gets rid of germs and dirt leaving dishes and hands soft and clean.

• Allycat78 By  Allycat78
    09.18.17

Duel cleaning

I use this product for duel process. One to wash my dishes and two to clean my tub with vinegar. Great on dishes and great to clean the tub with.

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

works well

To wash your dishes this product was just fine and washing your hands it work just like the original. All I can see that was different was the smell in my book. So I do not see why it cost a bit more then the original dawn.

• Elisrana By  Elisrana
    07.11.16

Dawn Soap

Currently we use this soap in the kitchen and bathroom. I trust the brand and it works well. I have two sons, it gets tested daily.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    07.11.16

I love this dish detergent it really makes all those hard to scrub areas so much easier ( no hard scrubbing required). It really cuts through the grease and makes everything all sparkly. I would not use anything else !

• Mddonohue13 By  Mddonohue13
    03.04.16

Feel good using this product for my family. I love the antibacterial properties, especially have small children.

• Sharryjean By  Sharryjean
    09.06.15

I wasn't a fan of the scent but I do like that it carries an anti-bacterial aspect. My favorite is the green apple!

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. It definitely gets the grease off of the dishes!

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

cleans the dishes and you dont have to use too much of it at one time

• rhondaspok By  rhondaspok
    10.22.14

Good stuff

• dlisenbee By  dlisenbee
    08.26.14

didn't quite like the scent.

• CasuallyClassy By  CasuallyClassy
    08.25.14

I Love Dawn Antibacterial Dish washing liquid. I feel secure that when our family is using it, we are getting a good dose of protection from germs. Thank you Dawn!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Dawn is a great value, that's a given. I don't like the orange scent, however. I stick to my green apple or original.

• Mackster By  Mackster
    02.13.14

I always buy Dawn. Seems to do the job. Plus, it's on sale often and I always have a coupon. Good value.

• tbrjjt2013 By  tbrjjt2013
    09.29.13

I love Dawn, it is the only dish washing liquid I will buy. I have a few different scents. I personally don't mind the orange, it would not be my first choice when purchasing Dawn.