David Wroblewski The Story of Edgar Sawtelle | SheSpeaks

• Traybay By  Traybay
    11.15.10

This book was long and slow and mostly sad. It was written so well though, that you just had to keep reading. PLus, you fall in love with the dogs. I don't even like dogs. The parts about the training were very interesting too.

• GailRN By  GailRN
    01.09.10

I thought this was a good read, I most enjoyed the rearing /training of the animals, the dedication that involved. How special a breed he described. . The relationship between the boy and his dog. Yes, I would have preferred an alternate ending, but to each his own.....

• crybtrfly By  crybtrfly
    03.25.09

I love to read and I read pretty fast but this book took me over two months to read. It was slow but entertaining enough to keep going. I did keep waiting for something to happen or some sort of vindication but, nothing. Based on reviews I have read I was so excited but I was just not impressed

• Whinemaker By  Whinemaker
    02.28.09

It's the kind of novel where you read and read, you can tell the author is talented, but when the book is finished, you cant be sure what you read. Was it to deep for me? Was I just reading for the pleasure of the word. I was involved with the characters but it left me unsettled.