David Pumpkin Seeds | SheSpeaks

• 10Croberts By  10Croberts
    09.10.15

Delicious and healthy too! Would love to see more of a variety of flavors for these.

• Krisbee4 By  Krisbee4
    04.18.14

i gotta say, they're pumpkin seeds. I don't think DAVID makes them with a baking skill he obtained. They are simply the seed of pumpkin. The added salt is something that doesn't bother me because I feel like all brands do this. I actually eat these with the shell on and I think they're pretty good. They're also a good source of protein. No shade this way David!

• Freesocial2011 By  Freesocial2011
    03.10.14

Don't really like these, I can't seem to chew these, even when removing the shell. Also leave bad after-taste.

• Tere79 By  Tere79
    02.28.13

I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT ONE SHOULD I TRY IT AM SCARE... I PROBABLY WOULDNT RECOMMND IT TO ANY ONE YET CAUSE HAVENT TRY IT SO I WOULD JUST HAV TO WAITE

• JosieJadore By  JosieJadore
    01.08.13

This is by far my favorite snack ever! I love pumpkin seeds to death! This particular brand keeps them fresh and tasty so they never go stale!

• INDNBUTERFLI By  INDNBUTERFLI
    04.07.12

I love the David's pumpkin seeds. If I can't fix my own these are my go to snacks.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    04.07.12

These are the best pumpkin seeds. Great mid afternoon snack when at work.

• shelstrat By  shelstrat
    04.05.12

Love pumpkin seeds, hate making them, and they never turn out as good as these do!

• Lorelfs1 By  Lorelfs1
    12.07.11

I love these. They are the perfect salty snack because they are loaded with salt. Perfectly roasted.

• pookiedubert By  pookiedubert
    07.30.10

Oh my goodness.I love these.These are perfect for my children and myself.I am so addicted to these.There great for an afternoon snack for my diet.Dont have to worrie about putting the weight back on that I have lost.