Dansko Professional Clogs Review | SheSpeaks

• ladyp3 By  ladyp3
    02.13.15

I bought these because everyone said they would help with problem feet. I wasn't crazy about wearing clogs, but decided to try them out. I love these shoes. They help so my foot with plantar fasciitis does not hurt.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

These area real good shoes for those that are on their feet for extended periods, I am not, but I have plantar fasciitis and they are great on my feet with the arch support in them.

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.08.13

These shoes last and last and last. They are sturdy and they are my go to shoes when I need to do a lot of walking.

• ktbweg By  ktbweg
    08.31.12

I am amazed how well these shoes have held up. Mine are 7 years old and still look great. These really do well if you spend a lot of time walking or on your feet. The only downside is you can roll your ankles in them - but it is worth that risk.

• orgirl06 By  orgirl06
    03.01.12

Love my purple dansko clogs! Love my black dansko sandles! I am a dansko girl year round! These really are the Best shoes!!!

• bonnietro By  bonnietro
    02.29.12

I have a pair of Dansko simular to these and I love them. Would buy them again.

• alipicard69 By  alipicard69
    02.29.12

I bought a pair of these because everyone said they were the best shoes for people on their feet all day. Well, I think I am in the minority. I think they are one of the most uncomfortable pair of shoes that I own. My knees and back hurt after wearing them for an afternoon of shopping. I have tried to wear them under varied circumstances because I like the look of them, but I just do not see how everyone finds them to be so comfortable.

• mnnofziger By  mnnofziger
    11.02.11

I bought my first pair of Dansko shoes in 2008 and I've been a huge fan every since! Dansko are a wonderful working shoe or any day shoe, not just for working hours!

• friendlyfinder227 By  friendlyfinder227
    10.26.11

Great for working on your feet. Excellent quality and good foot support.

• supak02 By  supak02
    09.30.11

Wear these for work and love that you can get them in so many different fun designs! They take a couple weeks to break in and are somewhat uncomfortable during that time, but once they are broken in they are awesome! Perfect if you are on your feet all day.

• Amy131 By  Amy131
    07.10.11

Absolutely hands down the best supportive shoe money can buy and look much more put together when going out with jeans than just wearing sneakers. My back felt much better after a day of wearing these than with my sneakers!

• waltenja By  waltenja
    05.28.11

I walk upwards of 15,000 steps during my day. These are the ONLY shoes I can wear and not have my feet hurt! Just bought the lace up tennis shoe style with this sole form the Vegan line! May seem pricy at first glance but I have some I have been wearing for nearly 10 years! That makes them a steal in my eyes!

• bw8787 By  bw8787
    10.05.10

Not just for professionals. Comfortable box toes, good support, good arch, even great with socks, tights. A bit pricey but can be found on sale and at discounts look online