Dansko Professional Clogs | SheSpeaks

• ladyp3 By  ladyp3
    02.13.15

I bought these because everyone said they would help with problem feet. I wasn't crazy about wearing clogs, but decided to try them out. I love these shoes. They help so my foot with plantar fasciitis does not hurt.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

These area real good shoes for those that are on their feet for extended periods, I am not, but I have plantar fasciitis and they are great on my feet with the arch support in them.

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.08.13

These shoes last and last and last. They are sturdy and they are my go to shoes when I need to do a lot of walking.

• ktbweg By  ktbweg
    08.31.12

I am amazed how well these shoes have held up. Mine are 7 years old and still look great. These really do well if you spend a lot of time walking or on your feet. The only downside is you can roll your ankles in them - but it is worth that risk.

• orgirl06 By  orgirl06
    03.01.12

Love my purple dansko clogs! Love my black dansko sandles! I am a dansko girl year round! These really are the Best shoes!!!

• bonnietro By  bonnietro
    02.29.12

I have a pair of Dansko simular to these and I love them. Would buy them again.

• alipicard69 By  alipicard69
    02.29.12

I bought a pair of these because everyone said they were the best shoes for people on their feet all day. Well, I think I am in the minority. I think they are one of the most uncomfortable pair of shoes that I own. My knees and back hurt after wearing them for an afternoon of shopping. I have tried to wear them under varied circumstances because I like the look of them, but I just do not see how everyone finds them to be so comfortable.

• mnnofziger By  mnnofziger
    11.02.11

I bought my first pair of Dansko shoes in 2008 and I've been a huge fan every since! Dansko are a wonderful working shoe or any day shoe, not just for working hours!

• friendlyfinder227 By  friendlyfinder227
    10.26.11

Great for working on your feet. Excellent quality and good foot support.

• supak02 By  supak02
    09.30.11

Wear these for work and love that you can get them in so many different fun designs! They take a couple weeks to break in and are somewhat uncomfortable during that time, but once they are broken in they are awesome! Perfect if you are on your feet all day.