Dan Brown The Lost Symbol | SheSpeaks

• robinann19599 By  robinann19599
    02.22.14

I love Dan Brown, didn't like this book. Read about 3/4 and just could not finish.

• mdswafford By  mdswafford
    02.08.11

Not my favorite Dan Brown book but still engaging. It was a quick and easy read. For those who like his other books will like this book but don't it is not on the same level as The DaVinci Code.

• jennyjen1234 By  jennyjen1234
    01.03.11

This book was not Dan Brown's best book. I am a huge Dan Brown fan and really enjoyed reading his other books.

• gstephens By  gstephens
    09.15.10

I love all of Dan Brown's books. It was well written and a fast read because it held my interest and makes you think while you are reading to want to know more.

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    08.11.10

I'm a huge fan of Dan Brown's book "Angels & Demons," but was disappointed by a couple of the others. "The Lost Symbol" restored my faith in Dan Brown. The book hooks you from the very beginning, and is a quick read. It was wordy at points and some chapters/pages could have been removed. But overall I would definately recommend the book.

• jgarbo By  jgarbo
    08.11.10

I am a huge Dan Brown fan, but I have to say that I was terribly dissapointed in this one. I couldn't wait to read it and then realized that it was completely predictable and needed a good editor. He repeated himself - I wouldn't recommend this book - but I have not written off DB yet - I look forward to the next one - hoping for something better.

• blancac97 By  blancac97
    01.27.10

I can't wait to read this book!! I love Dan Brown!

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    01.20.10

It was definitely darker than his other books. I liked the setting and the description of the buildings in D.C, but for the most part it too predictable.

• crazed_mama07 By  crazed_mama07
    01.06.10

The Robert Langdon series all follow the same plot line. Robert is woken up by a strange phone call and is needed to solve a mystery with a beautiful woman who is somehow related to the person that was killed.

• flirtmd By  flirtmd
    12.14.09

The book ended at least 60 pages before the end. The female character served no purpose - nor did her job. Very predictable. I knew where they were going before I started the book. I am glad I only borrowed this from the library. I would have been really mad if I spent $ on it. Very disappointing.