Cynthia Lair Feeding the Whole Family | SheSpeaks

• jrb028 By  jrb028
    09.18.11

This is cookbook is a must-have for fresh, healthy recipes that will improve the nutritional profile of your family's menu. Current research points to using whole foods as the best way to eat, and in Feeding the Whole Family, Cynthia Lair offers tasty ways to do just that. Cynthia is a certified Health and Nutrition Counselor and an Assistant Professor at Bastyr University's School of Nutrition and Exercise Science, as well as the Culinary Curriculum Director for the university's Culinary Arts degree program. Her recipes are delicious and easily followed. This book inspired me to try my hand at preparing foods that I knew were good for my family, but that I had not yet incorporated into my weekly menu. Many of the recipes in this book have accompanying (hilarious) videos on her website, Cookus Interrputus (www.cookusinterruptous.com). Check it out, and then buy this book. You won't be sorry!